FortPeatForever:
I made AkkAyan so far. <3  

Ahhh love!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru Ep5

I’m pretty sure I just went through all of the emotions in the span of 25 minutes.

I would have liked to make a grand post explaining how beautiful this episode was and how emotional it made me, but I don’t think I have the bandwith.

axdxex:
I’m pretty sure I just went through all of the emotions in the span of 25 minutes.

Maybe I'll have to try it. I like those shows. I'm actually trying to pick a more deep BL right now and I can't find the right fit so debating rewatching Unknown already aha.

This was a beautiful Wednesday night for Century of Love and Meet You At The Blossom; both shows made for a most enjoyable watch. I will just leave comments and no review this time around lol I am just too happy right now to have deep thoughts lol plus I have I Saw You In My Dream to watch right after this. 

Century of Love episode 5

My desire is fulfilled with this being the halfway mark because we had acknowledgement of feelings on San's part and Vee was made aware of it. I now have beef with fireworks because that almost kiss nearly killed me; why, just why *sobbing emoji*. The tension was thick. I also had flashbacks of We Best Love with them on the bridge and then they almost kissed on said bridge, my heart! I love San's family so much. They bring the comedy out in the series especially Ju who is always up for a surveillance operation lol. The preview for tomorrow's episode has me on the edge of my seat..well bed, you get what I mean.

Meet You At The Blossom episode 5

The way I laughed at that fight scene in the beginning watching XiaBao try to defend Huaien LOL. The plot thickens in regards to the Jin family's daughter (XiaBao's sister). It will be interesting to watch tomorrow's episode with how things developed in this episode. The ending of this episode has me nervous for XiaBoa because Huaien is not just a jealous man but a murderous jealous man who kills first and ask questions later (I like him *smirk emoji* dark romance fans you know what I mean *smirk emoji*). I hope he gives XiaBao a chance to explain first before he punishes him - in more ways than one hehe. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the episode and I cannot wait for tomorrow. Thank God these series release a new episode twice a week. Photo dump:

That smile when he overheard XiaBao confessing his undying love for him lol
He is too cute.
Him trying to act cute when telling Huaien about his past in a brothelThis is at the end of the episode and it was at this moment he knew he f**ked up. 

I Saw You In My Dream

It was a nice watch. It is 2:13 am right now so I will give my full review when I wake up.

RXinw:
I Saw You In My Dream

I shall try to exercise the self-restraint which I usually lack and wait until about halfway through before I start. (Unless I don't.)

Meet You At The Blossom  EP 5

Yay I got to squeeze it in last night!  I'm totally ignoring the production, effects (and etc.) level of this drama. 

I can be a "dark romance" fan too. hehe. Huaien certainly has that vibe, but I wonder what else he has up his very long sleeve, that btw, Xiao Bao likes to hang onto. That is the cutest thing. 

segos:
I'm actually trying to pick a more deep BL right now and I can't find the right fit so debating rewatching Unknown already aha.

Did you find something to watch? Oh, I just thought to look at your watch lists to see if I could help you, but your watching HIStory 3 Trapped!!! One of my ALL-TIME top dramas. I hope you like it!!

Some of us are going to do a group watch in September!! I just chose that time cuz the busy summer will be over with. 

American Fan:
. That is the cutest thing. 

i was literally cooing when i saw him latching onto it.

thatonewhothrives:

i was literally cooing when i saw him latching onto it.

IKR?! A little thing but big impact.

segos:

Maybe I'll have to try it. I like those shows. I'm actually trying to pick a more deep BL right now and I can't find the right fit so debating rewatching Unknown already aha.

I looked through your PTW list and there are lots of really good titles I would rec!! To me, they aren't "too fluffy", and I don't know to what level "deep" is for you, but worth a look, maybe?

• Blueming
  • Bokura no Shokutaku  (Yes, I actually have one J-drama here)
  • He's Coming To Me
  • Last Twlight
  • Love By Chance
  • My Engineer
  • Never Let Me Go (Maifa/bodyguard type)
  • Once Again
  • Stay With Me (Bromance, but more, imo)
  • The Untamed
  • To My Star
  • Where Your Eyes Linger

Also I see The Legend of Shen Li - and OMG, I couldn't put this series down, so to speak. Like a good book, I couldn't wait to turn the page. One of the few long C-dramas I literally binge watched. It might have had to do with how badass the FL is!!

American Fan:
I looked through your PTW list and there are lots of really good titles I would rec!!

@sego

I forgot to mention About Youth, which isn't on your list. It looks more like a "cute" drama, but there's more to it. It was a 10/10 for me.

American Fan:
I forgot to mention About Youth, which isn't on your list. It looks more like a "cute" drama, but there's more to it. It was a 10/10 for me.

@segos: I would second this. "About Youth" is my favourite Taiwanese BL and a beautiful story of first young love at its best.

You have a lot of excellent BL titles on your PTW list, many of them with "depth". Another that jumps out at me is "Moonlight Chicken".

RXinw:
The Boyfriend - Episodes 7 & 8

Okay, so I've made a very brave decision... 

I will wait with watching  the last episodes (for me 7-10) of "The Boyfriend" untill the final episodes will be released on next Tuesday. 

Ahhhrgh, sigh... I can't wait, but I will be strong and endure it. I want to watch everything in one go. :D Strangely enough I now see images and video clips everywhere of it. 

Of. Course. LOL.  :D

RXinw:
Here are some:

Updates:

Thank you for the updates @RXinw! :-) 

I've watched the trailer of the Four Ever You Project and this looks very promising and interesting to me! It gave me butterflies in the stomach and I bookmarked this drama! 

American Fan:
Part One of the August BL Group Challenge will be posted here on July 31st.

Thank you so much for preparing and setting this up! Looking forward to it! :-*

Magnoliee:

Okay, so I've made a very brave decision... 

I will wait with watching  the last episodes (for me 7-10) of "The Boyfriend" untill the final episodes will be released on next Tuesday. 

Ahhhrgh, sigh... I can't wait, but I will be strong and endure it. I want to watch everything in one go. :D Strangely enough I now see images and video clips everywhere. 

Of. Course. LOL.  :D

:D I cannot wait to start the series when it is done airing. <3