I Saw You In My Dream - Episode 4

This series is starting to grow on me. The chemistry between the leads just keeps getting stronger and more apparent with each episode. The side couple is also getting my attention. I enjoyed this episode so I am looking forward to the next episode.

That hand placement, oh I see you Ai. I know where else I would want to see that hand venture hehe.....let me behave there are new members here so I at least need to behave until Friday (do not hold me to that lol). 

lovelykao:
I saw you in a dream is so cute!!! yay!

I do not normally go for the cute series but I have to admit this one is growing on me.

RXinw:

I Saw You In My Dream - Episode 4

This series is starting to grow on me. The chemistry between the leads just keeps getting stronger and more apparent with each episode. The side couple is also getting my attention. I enjoyed this episode so I am looking forward to the next episode.

That hand placement, oh I see you Ai. I know where else I would want to see that hand venture hehe.....let me behave there are new members here so I at least need to behave until Friday (do not hold me to that lol). 

I do not normally go for the cute series but I have to admit this one is growing on me.

yess i love their chemistry, putter is such a sweetie in this series

American Fan:

Right? Pulling the drama titles out of the basket was very tiring as well.

I have tried audio books and discovered I have no attention span for it. My mind is off flying kites by the end of the first sentence.

Haha, I love that last line xD 

I have never considered audio books because I feel like it would put me sleep lol 

Day 8. What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? We're all friends here, don't hold back!

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. That's for certain lol

I don't drink coffee either. Never got the hang of it, plus I can wake up just fine without it.

But I stay online for hours on end. I don't think I have such a thing as a guilty pleasure. If it's a pleasure, why must I feel guilty while doing that activity? I feel guilty about some things, but they are not pleasures, more like mistakes from my past.

I'd say as vices are concerned, I have an internet and phone addiction, kinda. It's not that prominent, but it does take a huge chunk of my life. I stay online every day and I spend at least 4 hours on my phone too, every day, unless I get busy with something on my laptop, in which case I promptly forget my phone even exists.

I like sugary stuff? Like ice-cream, candy, etc. Though I've been told by the doctor not to eat chocolate (it's for my own good), I try to steer clear of it nowadays. I guess that could be a "guilty pleasure"? Not sure.

American Fan:

Hi! This thread is about BL, lol. Or r u referring to something else?

Hi! I just dropped a comment to be added in the club ^^ But I'm nit sure if it works this way cause I've never been in one.

It's the middle of my night and totally awake, so here I am checking in to see what's going on. :-)

I'm up to EP 7 of Century of Love. I can't say I'm completely enjoying this series but it's an okay watch. After all the secrecy around the whereabouts of the stone, Tao shows everyone how and where to get it. Like what??

For rn I'm digging doctor Third. hehe

lovelykao:

Hello! I'd love to join. I love thai and japanese BL dramas and would love to find people with the same interest! 

Hi! The last page or so has a challenge we just started. You're welcome to join in! There are plenty of Thai & J-drama fans here.  

Jadeheart:
“It’s always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” — S.L. Gray

Ooooh, I really like this! I'm going to add it to my Quote notebook! Thanks for joining the challenge.

RXinw:
Meet You at the Blossom - Episode 9

Huge revelations in this episode.

Ever since you said there's heartbreak ahead, I haven't been able to watch past EP 5, lol. I'm waiting to hear sm positive before catching up. 

Herganta:

Hi! I just dropped a comment to be added in the club ^^ But I'm nit sure if it works this way cause I've never been in one.

Hiya! For sure, that's all you have to do. It's a friendly place and we chat a lot about the BL dramas we are watching atm. Doesn't have to be a currently airing drama. We started an August challenge, you may have noticed (?) and u r welcome to join in anytime if you like. There's a list a few pages back.

darn I forgot to do yesterday's challenge. yesturday was a very busy and productive day for me. Lol I will get to yesterday's and today's challenge here in a bit. <3  :)

August Challenge Day 8 ~

What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? We're all friends here, don't hold back!

Emrys beat me to it but I also don't like the phrase 'guilty pleasure'. I think it reinforces negative self talk. If you enjoy something and you're not hurting anybody, I don't think you should be ashamed. 

Having said that, in the context of enjoying something that always gets a 'pfft' out of people, what I enjoy and actually practise is tarot and astrology, the last collection of books I didn't mention yesterday lol 

@American fan and other Stays might be interested today's short story. 

Last year, I dabbled a little with kpop bands and fell into the Stay fandom. For fun, I decided to use Stray Kids as a test subject for my readings and posted to twitter, now X. In March I made 3 big predictions and they all happened LOL the first one was illness. Han Seugnmin got food poisoning but considering the job, that's a pasta on the wall prediction. The second was Felix, there was a lot of very heavy, death energy around Felix, to the point i felt physically stressed and i was a little worried about him but decided it was for the most part transformational death but he had an actual death. One of those readings I don't like being right about. And lastly, and the funniest, was that Chan would need to be quiet. In both tarot and his astro, with the Venus retrograde last summer, the man needed to be quiet and work on himself. I even said he should take a break from channies room. And oh boy, Stays did not like that. I was getting flagged and blocked as an ugly hater because Chan is already very picked on and I get it, but his synastry with the band has his mercury in a very compromised position and he really needs to watch what he says. And I was right when July rolled in LOL 

I dont do that anymore though and my account has since been deleted or I might get cyber punched off the internet lol kpop fans are terrifying lol Ive gone back to just on myself but it can be enlighteningpractise on celebrities. Just don't share it lol

Would also like to add that's it unfortunate that tarot and astrology are tools for crooks as I have found them to be great tools in self reflection. Both practices originated within spiritual schools of thoughts so I don't like seeing them being used for other means. 

I didn't think that maybe guilty pleasure and vice might have meant two separate things but I'm seeing other replies doing so I'll just add because Im nursing a headache and scrolling through my phone lol my vice/addiction is tea. Irish black tea with milk, no sugar. I'm pretty sure I'll die with a cup in my hand lol I do drink green and herbal tea as wellbut they don't quite hit the spot. Also crisps or potato chips. Not as bad as I use to be but they are always a terrible addiction.

I saw you in my dreams can go on my ptw list. I like cute =)

Day 8. What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? We're all friends here, don't hold back! 

well something i find pleasurable and feel guilty is definitely watching dramas because that's me stress relaxing , which is forcing myself to relax when I'm stressed and not getting anything productive done. 

I'm not a huge fan of sweets and love spice. and like emrys said i dont smoke , drink or do drugs. i don't watch any "adult content" or anything addicting like that. I also don't use social media but i might be addicted to the internet. 

American Fan:

I love his (Jane's) expression in the second photo!

I haven't seen The Trainee yet, but rn I'll have to get past Off's character being called "Jane".  It was actually off-putting for me the first time I heard it. It's such a traditional American name for a female. *sigh*.  Why am I so picky.

The random names being used in Thai dramas is sm I've had to adjust to over time. I'm fine most of the time. 

Lol I'm used to Thai nicknames now but when I first started watching BL dramas, names like Barcode and Book had me so confused lol. I was like, what kind of parent names their child Barcode?! lmao XD

American Fan:
I'm still planning on rewatching HIStory 3: Trapped!! I'm thinking of starting Sept.1, a weekend day. For those of you still interested does that sound like a good start date?

So excited for this XD I miss my Shao Fei and Tang Yi <3

RXinw:
Today is Jamaica's Independence Day so music is blasting throughout the country and it is a national holiday so I have no work yayyyyy. (My waistline may have gotten into action when one particular song drifted through my room window lol)

A bit late but hope u enjoyed the day! 

RXinw:
(My waistline may have gotten into action when one particular song drifted through my room window lol)

(STOP ur killing me XD)

August Challenege Day 7- Do you like to read and what was the last thing you read?

Yes I like to read but have not been able to much lately cause been super busy and the last thing I read was I reread "The House Of Night series" by Kristin Cast and P. C. Cast

August Challenge Day 8 ~ What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? We're all friends here, don't hold back!

Lmao I would say Cheesecake XD and/or Playing Video Games

Forgot to do the challenge lol I'm back now

Day 6 of August Challenge: Pick your NUMBER ONE BL drama for 2024 so far! If you could give n award, who's the winner?

This is too hard TT 

I think...HIStory 3: Trapped is definitely one, I really enjoyed it and Ive rewatched so many of the scenes so many times lol

I also loved the friendship in We Are, it was one of the things that stood out to me the most! 

And definitely the Taiwanese drama I watched recently, Kiseki: Dear To Me- such a beautiful and deep story, everything about it made me just want to continue watching despite it being 3am lol- I finished the whole thing in one night XD

The winner is...all three of them lol, it's too hard to choose one

Day 7 of August Challenge: Books. Do you read them? What genre do you enjoy most? What are you reading right now?

I can't live without books lol. Before I found dramas, I used to read all the time- Harry Potter, The Adventure Series, Nancy Drew, The Power Of Five, Murder Most Unladylike, One Of Us Is Lying  and tons more (I have a thing for murder mystery books lol)

Now, I still do read but not as often, although I read more romance books as well now, like They Both Die At The End (one of my favourite books of all time) and Sixteen Souls (a horror BL- literally made for me lol) 

I also enjoy graphic novels, such as Hooky and Heartstopper, and I used to read Wattpad books (mostly BL) and my favourite WP book was Falling For Him by cosmicastrovert (cliche but adorable and feel-good)

I'm currently reading Babel by R.F.Kuang, which was recommended to me by one of my friends- I borrowed the book from him like 2 months ago but I'm only 2 chapters in cuz I'm busy watching dramas instead lol (I'm a slow reader although I love reading)

Day 8 of August Challenge: What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? 

Honestly I'm not sure....I guess my guilty pleasure is gore- I like reading about murder and blood (lol I sounds psychotic- I swear I'm not a psychopath guys!) 

I like coffee a lot- does that count? 

PS. I'm sooo excited for Monster Next Door!!!