I've posted waaaay too much today. 

But I just finished Monster Next Door EP 1 so I wanted to add my bit.

What do I think so far... I'm trying to ignore a few small things that I won't mention this early on. If I still feel the same later then I'll bring it up.

I'm confused. Has Got actually seen his neighbor and does he know it's Diew from the time they took an eternity to pick up the papers off the ground in the parking lot? If not, how could he be so quick to ask Diew to date? 

Love a drummer!! That's a plus.

The funniest part was when Diew was sitting outside eating and his egg roll fell down. What does that say? I'm saying I hope the comedy picks up a bit or improves. 

Poor Mr. Shy is trapped in a box without a single blade of grass. No wonder he escaped. Free the turtles!

I would have added embellishments to Got's drawing on the table instead of erasing it, but that's me.

It's only the first ep!! But it was enough for tonight. 

p43425:

Offroad is fluffy. Therefore, anything with Offroad must be fluffy.

Right, silly me! haha

Meet You At The Blossom - Episode 10

They broke me down emotionally and then built me back up at the end of the episode.

"Whether you forgive me or not. I won't let you go. It's not that I don't want to. It's that I can't" - Huai'en

I do not give a flying fuck if there are two episodes left I am declaring right now TEEEENNNNN!!! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! THE BEST DAMN SERIES FOR ME OF 2024 Unknown MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM. I have not felt this deep about a series since Until We Meet Again. I rarely cry watching a series but damn my eyes were getting wet thank God the episode finished right then before I started shedding tears. After all the pain this is how you fucking end an episode after that kiss:

"I know. You are here for me" - Huai'en

Let me see if I can pull myself together enough to go and watch Monster Next Door because I am an euphoric mess right now.

p43425:

Offroad is fluffy. Therefore, anything with Offroad must be fluffy.

REALLLLL!!!!! (I am so whipped for that man).

American Fan:
Poor Mr. Shy is trapped in a box without a single blade of grass. No wonder he escaped. Free the turtles!

I would have added embellishments

Your remarks about episode one were absolutely hilarious—funnier than the entirety of the three episodes combined! Nevertheless, I am thoroughly enjoying this drama. I appreciate the good laugh. Thank you. Haha.

lovelykao:
!!!!!

Your profile picture is everything!  

Simi_Tutu:

Your profile picture is everything!  

Heheh, it's a screenshot from Eternal Yesterday!

lovelykao:
Heheh

Added to my PTW!

American Fan:
but there's one little thing, no, two little things I can't do. Blood & graphic violence.

ahh yes I see, definitely don't watch the show than!! it gets pretty graphic and bloody!!

I'm not usually a fan of period pieces so when I think of martial arts I think more like boxing or MMA.  I've never seen a wuxia drama. recommendations for a beginner? I'm not a huge fan of a revenge plot (unfortunately hard to avoid) but otherwise I don't have a whole lot of things I hate in a show. (that I can think of at least). OH I also like a shorter series.

Re: Monster Next Door - Episode 1

I will watch the other two episodes when I wake up. It was a nice first episode. The visuals are very nice especially Diew's friend Game; I hope he is a part of a side couple. 

My mind is still recovering from Meet You At The Blossom so that is all I have to say.

Speaking of Meet You At The Blossom I realised that a fitting song for episode 10 is Celine Dion's It's All Coming Back To Me Now:

I finished crying in the instant that you left
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made

But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to me
It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now

I also realised that I forgot to mention music as one of my pleasures. I am a solid believer that music is one of the few evidences we have that magic exists. I love music and singing.

Simi_Tutu:
You were 100% serious, but this line sent me over the edge.  LOL

LOL

Simi_Tutu:
Instead of investing energy in short-lived connections with unpredictable ups and downs, I am dedicating my efforts to nurturing a select few natural, long-lasting friendships.

As you should!

American Fan:
Is it really EP 10 already? Where have I been? 

Oh I remember now...I was waiting for the heartbreak to pass first.   Omg, there's only two eps left?? 

Time is going by so fast my head is spinning like a top.

Gurrrl, do not remind me that it is ending next week. I do not need to be breaking down this early before dawn.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is my last post then I will shut up I promise. I just saw this on X regarding 4 Minutes episode 4 which will be out next week Friday so not tomorrow's episode!

Also Joong needs to calm down before I need a cold shower. Look at MY JOONG

I had 5+ pages to read , there's a lot of stuff i want to reply to , but quoting it all is very tedious and im lazy . Oh and hi woody (i don't think thats the right username, but this one sounds adorable , im sorry ). lovelykao too. and welcome back magnolee (please dont murder me for getting the username wrong, im generally bad at remembering names even irl )

Also the last ep of Century of love , san's behaviour almost made me yeet my laptop. and i'm an INFJ. and i'm not a huge fan of the actor Up too. and i also dropped Stand-in a couple of times. (my thoughs are going haywire so i shall just do the challenge )

Day 9. What is your personal style? Fashion, accessories, hair, nails, makeup, tats, room decor, whatever...

Fashion: don't follow it, usually you can find me in t-shirt + black pants, sneakers all day, every day
Accessories: don't wear them, they annoy me most times, but I like rings sometimes
Hair: is really short (except for the times when it's growing a bit before my next haircut appointment)
Nails: they're short and without nail polish
Makeup: don't wear it, never did
Tats: would like to have them but don't
Room decor: I don't have much in my room, just a bed with 2 pillows, a table with a chair and a closet for my clothes

I should probably change my style as I go into my 30s to something that's more authentically "me", but so far I haven't seen my style anywhere. I guess I just want a leather jacket and some Doc Martens? Lol, maybe some band t-shirts too, but those are so early 20s. I used to have lots of band shirts laying about.