If I could post GIFs, I wonder if I would be posting a Morticia gif or a Glinda gif......you know I think I might use a Glinda LOL

axdxex:
Omg I feel like I’m the only one here still watching! I really do think that every new episode is better than the previous one, and I’m kinda excited to see how this series will end. Just two more episodes to go!!!

I'm watching it also. Ep 10 today was so good, and I agree each ep gets better that the last. Overall it's a fantastic adorable series. My only real gripe is that they made Half so damn dense. Like nobody on this planet is that dense lol. I think they went overkill on making him so utterly clueless. Anyhow, everything Fourth and Gemini are in together is great. I absolutely fell in love with them in Moonlight Chicken. I do still have yet to watch them in MSP.

axdxex:
These post are making me want to start 4minutes right now, and I didn’t even read the spoilers lol

The title of this drama takes on a completely new meaning for me. O.o

I don't know if I will ever be able to look at the word "minutes" as I did before.... ahhh!! :D

If someone will say to me in the future for example "it will take XY minutes for the bus to arrive...." ohh I don't know, my mind, my eyes, my soul, lol. 

I've read the spoilers and well, let me say I no longer need coffee to wake up. 

I will continue to be brave and read spoilers in the future but I am now warned not to do so when I am on my way, at least not the spoilers of "4 minutes". :D 

axdxex:
My Love Mix-Up Ep10

Omg I feel like I’m the only one here still watching!

I want to watch it, I liked the Japanese version and the idea of the story, I just want to wait until all the episodes are aired and I have time. I find it interesting how the same basic idea is interpreted.

Magnoliee:
Awwww.............. Should I or shouldn't I buy one? Opinions? :D :D :D

You could, no one's stopping you from enjoying yourself!

Day 10.  Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them? If possible, share pics of what you do or make.

Sometimes I write fanfics (badly)? Does that count? I like reading, but I do it infrequently. Of course watching dramas is on the menu and watching anime used to be here too, but I can't be bothered to watch anime anymore. Or read any manga. I listen to music and take long walks just like the next person. There's no one thing I'm interested in more than others tbh. I used to want to study languages like Japanese and Mandarin but I'm taking a break because it's too difficult to keep up with it. I might try again soon. No pics because there's nothing to show.

axdxex:
I feel like I’m the only one here still watching!

(re "My Love Mix-Up") Nope, I'm still watching and basically enjoying it, even though I'm critical of it as a remake.

Jadeheart:
everything Fourth and Gemini are in together is great. I absolutely fell in love with them in Moonlight Chicken.

Indeed. You will love MSP, one of my all-time faves!

August Challenge Day 10

Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them? If possible, share pics of what you do or make

I was not looking forward to this question because it's showcasing how not very exciting my current era is lol My councillor told me that you should have 2 hobbies. One for your emotional health and one for your physical health. Throwing back to what I said yesterday about my health, I am very boring lol I have started journalling but I'm not very good at making it pretty although the idea is there. It really is a random hodge podge of scribbles, important dates and such. I can upload pics on my phone anyway but I have nothing special to show if I could lol I used to draw and write a lot but that has since been forgotten about for some time. I have been trying to get back into drawing though. For now, emotional health hobby is the Asian dramas, if that counts? Lol I have a hard time focusing for long periods of time and I find dramas have been helping me regulate when to focus and when to switch off. 

For physical health, I would love to start swimming but in this country, it really takes dedication and planning as the pools only open mainly during the day for kids and it's very difficult to swim around screaming kids. I also don't drive which makes the early mornings more difficult. We re not much of a water sport country which is a shame. We're too cold for that. If my grandmother had moved to Aus I would never be out of the water lol 

I'm pretty at home in a forest though so the nature walks are a fondness. Cycling could be another option. I'm sure there are other activities I could take up but for now I'm being pretty basic with my physical health lol just managing to go for a walk is a big commitment lol

Day 10.  Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them?

My Hobbies include~ Swimming, stargazing and looking at the night sky, shopping, exploring/sight seeing, jetskiing, horseback riding, vacationing, music, movies/series, the beach/ocean, video games, art, going to amusement parks especially ones with alot of roller coasters like Kings Island, Cedar Point, Six Flags, Carowinds, Kings Dominion and ect. I also love going to concerts I am a pretty big concert freak loI I have been to so many that I lost count but some of my favorites I have been to include Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, EXO, SHINee, Red Velvet, Jhope(in 2022 at lalapolloza in Chicago) Suga(went to one of his concerts in 2023 in Chicago), Fall Out Boy, Evanescence, Ed Sheeran, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks, Aerosmith, Green Day, Simple Plan, Bon Jovi, Alanis Morissette, Pink & Elton John. I am also a really big animal lover and I have a Border Collie named Daisey, a Russian Blue named Louie and I am getting a Golden Retreiver sometime next year and I wanna name him or her Bailey. Me and my sister also wanna eventually get a horse to share within the next couple of years. <3 I have more but not at the top of my head right now lol XD

August Challenge Day 10: Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them?

Aside from BLs and going for romps in the forest with doggie (just came back from one of those), I especially enjoy foreign languages and, in addition to various European languages (I live in Germany), I am currently attempting to learn Chinese, which is difficult indeed. I know a bit of Japanese, which helps somewhat with the characters. In addition to Duolingo, which I love, I also subscribe to the HelloChinese and DuShu apps, both of which are reasonably good - just in case anyone else is interested. I'm learning just for fun, not for any serious purpose. Although if I happen to meet a cute Chinese boy who doesn't speak any English or German, so be it.

Speaking of Duolingo, why don't they have Thai? Grrrr. And even more aggravating: After watching so many thousands of hours of Thai BLs, why am I not automatically fluent?

p43425:
Speaking of Duolingo, why don't they have Thai? Grrrr. And even more aggravating: After watching so many thousands of hours of Thai BLs, why am I not automatically fluent?

This is so me , let me tell you , I was pissed. and there is no better free platform. 

Ash:
there is no better free platform. 

I gladly pay for it (various advantages, including no ads, not to mention supporting them) - but yeah, it's great that Duolingo offers a truly useable free version.

Day 10.  Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them? If possible, share pics of what you do or make 

Learning Guitar

Playing with my dogs
Art

Just a few pieces

p43425:
P.S. For those not familiar with the four-letter codes for the various characters, these are personality types based on the Myers-Briggs test. It's mainly the first one (extrovert/introvert) that's relevant here.

(RE: Monster Next Door)

I watched ep 1 and I got super excited when they showed that Diew's MBTI is ISFJ cuz it's mine too XD 

ShirleyCrow:
Just a few pieces

Oooh  ... very nice! And thanks for sharing.

Too many posts lol

@FortPeatForever my MBTI is ISFJ-T :) 

@American Fan wow DJ, I never knew u had this bad side of u as a teen lol XD 

@RXinw I thought I made this very clear: JOONG IS MINE BACK OFF (re: page 986) 

@axdxex I agree with u about My Love Mix-Up, I'm actually enjoying it tbh

Reading through all these comments and what the hell is going on lmao- sex pistol? I mean, it's true but no need to put it out there like that-

RXinw:
I need a stiff (pun very much intended) drink after reliving that! 

made me lmao XD

RXinw:
only 2.1% of watchers are between the ages of 13 - 17

*looks away nervously*