AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 11 - Adventurer or Homebody? 

I'm half & half right down the middle.

When I'm home I'm happy and love to do home things. Often I don't want to leave.

When I'm away I'm enjoying wherever I am and whatever I'm doing, whether it's alone or with others, usually family.

American Fan:
I listened to Heartbeat and it's so moving & beautiful. I wish I could add it to my playlist, but I can't find it on Amazon Music. I have AM cuz it's my family's account and I don't have to pay for it, same for AM Prime for vids to watch.

The only place I can find to hear their songs and get translated lyrics is from an awesome fellow SWM fan, Taoti Lychee, that's on YT that posts all things Xu Bin & Jiong Min. They hook us international fans up and get us everything from behind the scenes of the series, to deleted scenes, interviews, live broadcasts, their live festival concert apperances, etc. Other than Taoti Lychee's YT channel, the only other place I can find the songs is random people that put the songs up on SoundCloud.

This is the link to Taoti Lychee's YT channel if you'd like. You'll likely see my comments under many of their videos related to Xu Bin & Jiong Min lol.

American Fan:
I think we're twins! I can tell by most of your posts so far that we have so much in common. If we were having a convo in person I would be thinking I could be besties with this guy! LOL

A few weeks ago I posted pics on this thread of my Thailand trip. I was in the south, Bangkok, Pattaya and the island of Koh Somet. I hope to go back to visit the northern area. I don't know how to locate which pages have my photos though...

I'm sure you'll get there. You never know what life has in store for you. :-)

lol thats cool! I mean this is why we're here, we found our tirbe! I do hope I get to go, that's really the one and only time I'd likely every travel that far from home and I want it to be there. It will depend on what life throws at me and resources being the main obstacle. But, things could change unesxpectedly and an opportunity will come hopefully sooner than later.

I'm loving this Karn and Daou special collaboration One Music LIVE SESSION for the Century of Love series song "Waiting To Say Those Words" that just came out a few days ago.

Wait no way! I am here before we have hit 1000 pages

Can I steal the 1000 page top spot?

Maybe this time? 

Lol awwww OK. It is not to be mine LOL

The excitement is rising. What's the prize for the member who hits 1000 pages? Perhaps a date with the BL actor of one's choice?

That’s too much pressure lol

p43425:

The excitement is rising. What's the prize for the member who hits 1000 pages? Perhaps a date with the BL actor of one's choice?

<3 Yes lol sounds great

May the forum gods be ever in your favour LOL

Random question? I need help deciding on a color for something for my profile page. should I use Red or Blue?

Will it be me who hits 1000

RXinw:

Will it be me who hits 1000

Lol it is taking forever to get to page 1000 XD

The forum Gods know LOL this is going to drag now isn't it LoL