sjay:

Ooh 1000!!

Congratulations lol

GelfyFaeth222:

Congratulations lol

I want a date with Mix as my prize lol

FortPeatForever:

Random question? I need help deciding on a color for something for my profile page. should I use Red or Blue?

Blue might go because you have a lot of pink and purple. Or at least I'm seeing a lot of pink and purple in your gifs

GelfyFaeth222:

Blue might go because you have a lot of pink and purple. Or at least I'm seeing a lot of pink and purple in your gifs

Okay ty :)

sjay:

I want a date with Mix as my prize lol

I LL put in a good word for you lol xD 

Congrats for 1000 everyoneee

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WE are finally at 1000 SunshineMar would be proud

Jadeheart:
Karn and Daou special collaboration

When Daou hits that first high note!

Let me honour this moment with a picture from our first (I believe) uncensored Danmei series:

RXinw:
*clears throat* Young lady we need to have a talk about your online activity *said in school principal tone*

I have no idea what you're talking about sir. *totally innocent face*

RXinw:
Why are you actively seeking death?

Objection, your honour! I have proof and plenty of witnesses to prove that Joong belongs to me on this forum!

1000 you guys are amazing!

angeliviki2022:
Here's one of my favorites climbs in Malta.

Damn that looks terrifying! You're so brave XD

American Fan:
 #1 -  I learned how to do beadwork after being inspired by the Native American beadwork on the rez in South Dakota (but never copy).  The faces are embroidered pins. The top pin was for a friend. I wear the bottom pin on my jackets, and the wrap bracelets in the middle. I have little time for jewelry these days.

Those looks so good! And the rainbow colours in the first pic hehe ;)

solana:
I like reading webtoons

Yay, a fellow webtoon reader! XD

RXinw:
Sky Valley - episode 4

That description makes me wanna watch it for myself and see what ur talking about lol 

Also, poor horse must be traumatised lmao XD

sjay:
irregularly learning languages

I love that too! (lol I forgot to mention it when I answered the question yesterday) 

I love learning languages, it's one of my best subjects at skl tbh