RiqueXinw:
This was my exact thoughts the first time I watched it. The ending though always has me going back to re-watch certain scenes with the ending scenes and I kind of get the deeper meaning now but I still find the trauma parts hard to digest which I don't know if it was intentional by the makers to distract or provoke thought.

Somewhat to how I viewed it. As graphic as it was, it was the final scenes that had me thinking about the film as a whole. I've watched it a few times to try and comprehend it on a deeper level. Whilst I don't condone the actions of Yoda Ryoji, I can sort of understand his (warped) reasoning.

RiqueXinw:

This tickled me. I am 8 episodes behind and I have no idea how I am going to rate it at the end; based on where I left off I am feeling a strong 2 and I have a feeling I won't be rating it past 4.5

I gave it 1.5 because every now and then I got to see Win Jirapat Uttayananon's face; he has such puppy dog eyes.

Sruthipriya mahesh:

Am I the only one in this entire forum who has watched first love again? Not even one of you mentioned that in your recommendations...

Watched it, but didn't really rate it to be honest. It wasn't for me.

RiqueXinw:

This was my exact thoughts the first time I watched it. The ending though always has me going back to re-watch certain scenes with the ending scenes and I kind of get the deeper meaning now but I still find the trauma parts hard to digest which I don't know if it was intentional by the makers to distract or provoke thought. This is one of those movies that require background research to get the true meaning but frankly I don't need no added scaring from this movie. 

The trauma I could deal with, but a certain bodily fluid I could not deal with... it was urine, right? The last part of the shower scene I could not deal with... which is surprising since I'm fine with gore. I don't know if I'll ever watch it again, but I'm ever in the mood I might.

Kangyuna:

hey guys!!!

i want some korean bl recommendations.

Honestly, if you've seen the ones on my Favourite BL Dramas list, then there are only short films I can recommend:

Aside from the first three on the above list, these are more LGBTQ than BL, but still worth watching.

hoshthegoat:
a certain bodily fluid I could not deal with... it was urine, right? The last part of the shower scene

If I remember correctly it was sperm; because of the erotic atmosphere and over-stimulation it caused him to ejaculate with intensity which would account for the his discharge to have a high seminal fluid to sperm ratio; basically his sperm was watery. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Honestly, if you've seen the ones on my Favourite BL Dramas list, then there are only short films I can recommend:

Aside from the first three on the above list, these are more LGBTQ than BL, but still worth watching.

Great list. There’s some there that I’ve seen but forgotten and you’ve helped me to update my completed list on MDL :)

Jojo:

Great list. There’s some there that I’ve seen but forgotten and you’ve helped me to update my completed list on MDL :)

Glad to be of service! 

Jojo:

I have but it was an OK show for me. For me, the actor Jeon ChangHa was a real cutie, LOL. Didn’t think that both MLs had chemistry. 

Ahh... he is a cutie, I agree! But regarding their chemistry, to each their own, I suppose :)

Sruthipriya mahesh:

Ikr... this series is seriously ticking me off at this point... where did all the laughter go?? when did it become a cliche, non-engaging story of love triangles? are some questions that keep popping up whenever I watch this series... and the most frustrating part is sakae-san will end up with soga-san and not mizuki-san... even though he has more in common with the latter...

Okay, I totally take this back... I just saw episode 8 and it was just *chef's kiss*

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Watched it, but didn't really rate it to be honest. It wasn't for me.

That's okay :)

Sruthipriya mahesh:

Okay, I totally take this back... I just saw episode 8 and it was just *chef's kiss*

Really??? I had totally given up on it with ep 6 & 7 (it made me so angry), maybe I should pick it up again?

American Fan:

Must be under the radar! I enjoyed it and gave it a 8/10. The MDL rating is a bit on the lower side. It was short, cute and light. 

Finally, a fellow fan! :)

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Honestly, if you've seen the ones on my Favourite BL Dramas list, then there are only short films I can recommend:

I picked out 6 titles I would watch. Sometimes the short ones can be real gems. Thanks for your list.

Sruthipriya mahesh:

Finally, a fellow fan! :)

Well, it's not one of my fav favorites, but it's not bad. :-)

American Fan:
Yeah, I keep deleting titles whenever I visit my list, but there is still a lot.  Prolly for every one I delete I add another one. Especially when someone here keeps posting new BL titles!

Lol same! Although I don't have as many as u :0