If the show is a 9 or higher, then yes, but I'll have to wait a few years in between, because otherwise I'll remember too much of it and get bored. :)
I'm definitely re-watcher. If there is a drama that I really enjoy to watch, why not watch it again? But I've only once started re-watching drama right after finishing it. But for example I've watched You're beautiful 6 times and I'm sure I'm still going to watch it many times in the future.
In some dramas you can get more out of that drama if you watch it more than once. And it might be very interesting to watch drama that you've already seen because you know whats going to happen so you can watch it in other perspective.
But yes there is dramas that are "re-watchable" and those that are not.
No, except if it's a really good drama/movie.
I am a 98.9% re-watcher. I have my own DVD collections of some selected dramas i bought on eBay. So, whenever i feel down and stress, i just watched a rom-com. It depends on my mood. :D
I've only ever rewatched you're beautiful (and I liked it just as much as the first time) but I've never rewatched anything else I just can't bring myself to do it even if I loveee the show because I have so many shows I want to watch but I have rewatched scenes I love before (like the scene in goong when they finally confess I've seen that scene 15 times at least or game over kiss from personal taste)
Sometimes, when the drama or movie is very good. I re-watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Death Note and Sex is Zero 1 & 2 hahaha :)
I am a 100% re-watcher. It's awesome and a curse at the same time. It's awesome because I can stay or re-enter a world I love, but a curse because I miss out on new movies/books/experiences because I'm re-living an old one. I think I've watched You're Beautiful at least 5 times, Shining Inheritance at least 3, King 2 Hearts 4 times, Secret Garden countless times...and the list goes on. XD That's not even including books! I've read "Pride and Prejudice" over 20 times, no joke. At least it's only the things I really enjoy, and they're fairly harmless to my health, so it's better than crack. :P I don't think i'll regret re-watching regardless of what I miss or what takes me longer to get to. ^.^
Definitely a re-watcher... and as a result, I end up buying a lot of dramas.
I cant do it even if my life depends on it. :/ I'VE NEVER RE WATCHED ANYTHING WILLINGLY
Definitely not a re-watcher..I think the only thing I've ever rewatched is episode 9 of To the beautiful you, because it's the most adorable and funny episode I've ever watched :D
Uhm...not of drama. I re-watched some movies, because the first time I watched them was a lot of years ago when I still didn't speak japanese...but I wouldn't re-watch a drama as of right now, because I still have a lot to watch and not enough time as it is!
I rewatch some dramas, but usually not entirely. It is because some dramas tend to get worse towards the end. Or it is my experience usually that drama starts pretty hilarious but then it goes into hell: they either dwell in misery and anguish or try to resolve ridiculous side plots. Fortunately, not all dramas, of course. So I rewatch just the best parts.
Re-watcher! Whenever I finish a good drama or series, even non asian ones, i always always always rewatch them.
Not really. The only drama I've seen more than once is Hana Yori Dango. Sometimes I rewatch selected scenes of a drama I liked or listen to the soundtrack. Whenever I finish a drama, I tend to go straight to another.
i rewatch many years down the line when i've forgotten the little things that happened and can enjoy it again.