Can one become the member n play the role of spectators only? Without contributing anything.

aenoee:

Can one become the member n play the role of spectators only? Without contributing anything.

Hmm I guess I make the rules here so yeah! I'll add you this week too. 

Hello hello hello~ 

I've updated the member list ^_^ Thanks to everyone who has joined so far~! I hope you all are having fun whether you're chatting about OSTs or just happy to see what everyone else is talking about :3 Sorry I think I missed greeting some of you, but I hope you know you're very welcome here and I'm glad you joined! 

To celebrate the updated list, does anyone have an OST they really enjoyed recently? Or did an instrumental track stand out to you? Share! Share! I'd love to hear ^_^

fiflydramalover:
Share! Share! I'd love to hear ^_^

This one, by Mao Buyi, I really find his voice so touching, like it's the perfect softness. Same with his other songs. 

Also, this one by Ayanga. When I first watched The Blood of Youth, the instrumental version of this song played occasionally so I searched for it never found the instrumental but found the song version, which is used for the DongHua version of The Blood of Youth. And I love this song, it is one of my favourites, sad it's not on spotify.

imagine:
like it's the perfect softness

mm i get what u mean... nice track ^_^

Haven't been very active in here but this song stood out to me while watching 49 Days (so glad this drama was recommended to me by a friend, or I probably would have missed out on an underrated gem)...

fiflydramalover:
half a year ago when spotify first recmmended Sheena Ringo to me and i listened to her entire discography. Maybe i really should start watching dramas based on their soundtracks...

So I had this happen to me three months ago I think. Spotify recommended me to one of its BGM entitled 'Fate' by Fara Effect - the same artist that made one of the saddest BGM I know, that is 'The Destiny of Sam Jang' (I love this one well). In no time, this 'Fate' that I merely heard once was already on loop, lol.

'Fate' was a BGM from The King's Affection series, a drama I put on hold on my watchlist for some reason. After hearing the BGM, I suddenly had the urge to finish the sixteen-episode series. The drama wasn't perfect, although I truly enjoyed the quirky ML and (stressful) political journey of the cross-dresser woman-king. Even after the series, I still listen to 'Fate' and came to love another one of its BGM, 'Lotus Blossom' . ❤

But at present, I am listening to《万物不如你》Nothing Is Better Than You by 张杰 Zhang Jie,  Lost You Forever S1's OST.   I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG IN FULL-LENGTH but in the whole of the song's lyrics, my favorite part start at 1:32.

When you come, you bring wind and rain; when you left, you took the four seasons with you

When you are not here, no matter how good the scenery is, it is meaningless

It began as a surging storm, then became a speck of dust  later on

If you don't come, even the most beautiful world, is a mess.

Also, this BGM is also my favorite. It plays during some sorrowful scenes, one most noteable are Xiao Yao and Xiao Liu's scenes. Like THE HUMMING GETS ME EVERY DAMN TIME *cries*. 

《梅林同焚》Burning Falcon by 董冬冬

PS: The highlighted links are YT links. Thank you for the challenges, I enjoy listening to fellow member's recommended OSTs ( in silence haha), please keep it coming. ❤

renmilktoast:
Haven't been very active in here but this song stood out to me while watching 49 Days (so glad this drama was recommended to me by a friend, or I probably would have missed out on an underrated gem)...

omg 49 Days was really a hidden gem from that era. Good pick!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
For

The chorus took me by surprise! I dont think I've watched this drama but I might have heard a cover of this song. That's cool! It's catchy~

Sooyaa:
wicked
from remarriage and desires

Mmm there's something about the way K-osts use flutes that are so satisfying.

ennea:
'Fate' was a BGM from The King's Affection series, a drama I put on hold on my watchlist for some reason. After hearing the BGM, I suddenly had the urge to finish the sixteen-episode series. The drama wasn't perfect, although I truly enjoyed the quirky ML and (stressful) political journey of the cross-dresser woman-king. Even after the series, I still listen to 'Fate' and came to love another one of its BGM, 'Lotus Blossom' . ❤

ahh bummer for the flaws, but hey! good on you for trying something new. the track is pretty

Has this ever happened to you? Recently I rewatched a movie and had the strangest experience. I love the soundtrack for it and will listen to it sometimes. Well when I rewatchd the movie and heard those tracks being used... I don't know it felt weird? Like they don't blend in as well with the story now that I know the songs so well? Or maybe it's distracting? Has can anyone relate?

It has happened to me with actor and  yeah it's soundtrack forum.

But wud like to share.
The impression I gather to have about certain actor while watching the drama, tends to change once I read or go through a bit of info about him , via Instagram,  his daily routine videos at YouTube .

His appearance/ overall character/ even looks and acting skill I find to have different side.

Now  can u replace actor with songs.

See, does it help?

fiflydramalover:

Has this ever happened to you? Recently I rewatched a movie and had the strangest experience. I love the soundtrack for it and will listen to it sometimes. Well when I rewatchd the movie and heard those tracks being used... I don't know it felt weird? Like they don't blend in as well with the story now that I know the songs so well? Or maybe it's distracting? Has can anyone relate?

Oh yes, this happens to me all the time. It's almost like they change from being part of a soundtrack to something that stands alone. And then some songs, I only hear them in the movie or the drama, so they sound strange by themselves, lol.

fiflydramalover:
ahh bummer for the flaws, but hey! good on you for trying something new. the track is pretty

right? it still baffles me how they make these tracks equally beautiful and ethereal to listen to at best, the artists really make an effort and i appreciate it a lot.

fiflydramalover:
I don't know it felt weird? Like they don't blend in as well with the story now that I know the songs so well?

Have you/ anyone heard of this intro song for Love You Seven Times ?

I've had the exact same experience with this song. I mean I love it and to be honest, its equally beautiful as the LBFAD track 'Farewell Love' ... but since the artist for both songs is Faye, it has some similarities in terms of timbre and so I cant help but compare and feel weird when I listen to it... Maybe the main reason being I haven't heard the song being used yet in any recent episodes. I think if I see it fit a scene soon in the drama, I will come to like it better.

Anyways, I remember a lot of us here talked about how we liked LBFAD and its osts (at least once) so guys you might as well check the drama LYST, its has cute leads and also a lot of pretty tracks/bgms like this one below. It also has the same writer and producers as LBFAD. I swear it impresses me that the producers really went all out with the costumes and immortal realm designs again lol. Just sharing as well~ >.<