Please help in finding any good drama on netflix. i am stuck don't know what to start as i have holidays. love

here are some of my favs (that aren't already on your list) that you can find on netflix!

• my name - action crime drama about revenge and mafia
  • move to heaven - touching drama about life, death and the relationship between a young man with autism and his uncle
  • extracurricular - crime drama about high school students and juvenile prostitution
  • kingdom - horror historical drama set in a zombie apocalypse (2 seasons)
  • d.p. - dark military drama
  • navillera - life drama about an unusual friendship between an old man and a ballerino
  • racket boys - comedy slice-of-life drama about badminton 
  • hometown cha cha cha - romcom about a city woman moving to a seaside village
  • who rules the world - fantasy historical romance (the only cdrama on this list)

Thanks emi you r so sweet 

it really depends on what you prefer to see. Like if you want to watch the most popular ones Id say go with Squid Game, Extracurricular, Its okay to be not okay and Crash landing on you. They aren't per say bad, just speak to different target groups. 

emi:

here are some of my favs (that aren't already on your list) that you can find on netflix!

• my name - action crime drama about revenge and mafia
  • move to heaven - touching drama about life, death and the relationship between a young man with autism and his uncle
  • extracurricular - crime drama about high school students and juvenile prostitution
  • kingdom - horror historical drama set in a zombie apocalypse (2 seasons)
  • d.p. - dark military drama
  • navillera - life drama about an unusual friendship between an old man and a ballerino
  • racket boys - comedy slice-of-life drama about badminton 
  • hometown cha cha cha - romcom about a city woman moving to a seaside village
  • who rules the world - fantasy historical romance (the only cdrama on this list)

I agree with all of Emi's picks and add on...

Thanks Guys so sweet of you. 

When I first started watching Asian dramas a few years ago, it was because of a Netflix recommendation. I liked it and wanted to watch more of them. But, it was extremely difficult to figure out what the good ones were. Viki has a much better user interface than Netflix and more great content than Netflix. Much of the great content is free too (with commercials). So, you might want to check it out, if you can.

MyDramaList has been a great and key resource for me. You can search for popular or well rated dramas using the links below. I think it’s a good place to start, because there are a lot of not-so-popular or lower-rated dramas that you may not like.

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&st=3&so=popular

https://mydramalist.com/shows/top

But, you can’t search by platform, i.e., Netflix, Viki, iQiyi, WeTV, MGTV, Youku, YouTube, etc. Also, it’s hard for a small outfit like MyDramaList to keep platforms up-to-date. For example, WeTV moves stuff on and off it and moves stuff from free to behind a paywall and sometimes back surprisingly frequently.

So, I keep a list of Chinese dramas and their platforms with the understanding that their platforms can change. Viki and Netflix seem to keep dramas available for years at a time, unlike, for example, WeTV. Here’s my latest list of top Chinese dramas that have been on Netflix. (I use an equally-weighted combination of MyDramaList ratings and number of ratings, aka popularity.) Almost all of them are still on Netflix. (h stands for historical. I’m not as good about keeping historical Chinese dramas up-to-date, as I am with modern Chinese dramas, because I tend to prefer modern ones.)

Falling Into Your Smile

C

The Untamed

h

C

Meteor Garden

C

Love O2O

C

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

C

A Love So Beautiful

C

Accidentally in Love

C

Eternal Love

h

C

h

C

Ashes of Love

h

C

Well Intended Love

C

Boss & Me

C

A Little Thing Called First Love

C

I Hear You

C

Who Rules The World

h

C

Autumn's Concerto

T

Word of Honor

h

C

Find Yourself

C

Wait, My Youth

C

Well Intended Love Season 2

C

The Prince of Tennis

C

Refresh Man

T

Triad Princess - Movie Length

T

Unrequited Love

C

Use for My Talent

C

Just You

T

The Rational Life

C

Bromance

T

My Sunshine

C

Here to Heart

C

Murphy's Law of Love

T

Somewhere Only We Know

C

Fall in Love With Me

T

The Perfect Match

T

Take My Brother Away

C

Miss in Kiss

T

Someone Like You

T

Office Girls

T

Love, Now

T

Drunken to Love You

T

Memory Love

T

Best Lover

C

Love Around

T

Miss Rose

T

Ice Fantasy

h

C

My Queen

T

Back to 1989

T

Inborn Pair

T

Pretty Man

C

Easy Fortune Happy Life

T

The Devil Punisher

T

Between

T

My Dear Boy

T

Iron Ladies

T

Diamond Lover (Special Cut)

C

Q Series: Life Plan A and B

T

See You in Time

T

Singles Villa

C

Memories of Love

C

Good luck!  By the way, I keep a list, because Asian dramas are frequently re-watchable! It’s an amazing phenomenon!

Thanks Everybody Lots of Love from Greece