She's so atrociously down bad, it needs to be studied for a medical journal.

Ongsa! Stand up!

(From the 23.5's Twitter)

mermysteries:

gmmtv 2024 lineup event should happen on october 17th! hopefully they announce some new GLs! what actresses would you like to be paired up?

personally i would love more mature series, with characters college age and up! besides more milklove and viewjune, i would like to see maybe janeciize, lookjunpiploy and film (i don't know who to pair her with tho)

Ooh, I'll defo keep an eye out! I really want to see Ciize with Nonnie, idk but I also like LookjunNonnie so far in Only Friends, so I don't mind either! I feel like I live for all three of these actresses' smiles, and any GL with badass women in fights, would be great! I have to be honest, each of KinnPorsche's shootouts and action scenes really made me wish there was a mafia GL coming soon because that vibe but with cool women would probably have me screaming my head off - I'm already keenly anticipating The Last Case :D!!!

ngl after home school the series i really want to see jane with either film or jamie

Hello! Firstly, I'd like to join the club :D Secondly, when is 23.5 coming out? I can't wait...
Also, am I the only one disappointed with GL couple in Only Friends? All the stuff those BL couples do and not one proper kiss from Nam and April...

ZhouYanRan:

Hello! Firstly, I'd like to join the club :D Secondly, when is 23.5 coming out? I can't wait...
Also, am I the only one disappointed with GL couple in Only Friends? All the stuff those BL couples do and not one proper kiss from Nam and April...

Welcome!! ^-^

No date on 23.5 yet, though it is expected before the end of the year (or at the very beginning of the next, but I'm inclined to believe the former).

I'm won't make a judgement on the GL couple from Only Friends until the end. We're only a little past halfway through, so there's still a chance for them to shine later on - which is very common when it comes to support couples. The writer also tweeted before it started airing that we're gonna like Namchueam, so i think we'll be seeing more from her at some point.

glowinggayalien:

She's so atrociously down bad, it needs to be studied for a medical journal.

Ongsa! Stand up!

(From the 23.5's Twitter)

theyre so gorgeous lord have mercy

nightnight:
Ooh, I'll defo keep an eye out! I really want to see Ciize with Nonnie, idk but I also like LookjunNonnie so far in Only Friends, so I don't mind either!

yes lookjun and noonnie are really cute in only friends!! ciize and nonnie would be interesting as well

nightnight:
- I'm already keenly anticipating The Last Case :D!!!

yeeesss i hope we get kickass women in the last case!! im sure it will be super good, they are working so hard!

zeesqueere:
ngl after home school the series i really want to see jane with either film or jamie

interesting!!! polyam gl with janefilmjamie when, i would like to see it

AthenaTheStorierX:
I'm won't make a judgement on the GL couple from Only Friends until the end. We're only a little past halfway through, so there's still a chance for them to shine later on - which is very common when it comes to support couples. The writer also tweeted before it started airing that we're gonna like Namchueam, so i think we'll be seeing more from her at some point.

i wouldn't say im dissappointed, because i really like what we've seen of them so far. i hope that's the case and they get more screentime in future episodes...

Guys!GUYS!!!! GIRLS!!!

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1707376547567485397?s=19

I just don't know how to explain it all in just short way and I'm bit lazy also? 

Anyway I really need noey in a gl as main role  

Summer:

Guys!GUYS!!!! GIRLS!!!

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1707376547567485397?s=19

I just don't know how to explain it all in just short way and I'm bit lazy also? 

Anyway I really need noey in a gl as main role  

THATS SO EXCITING!!

i honestly don't know how noey isn't in 5 new gls already shes so handsome. i would like to see more of her and irin, but her and mind would also be an interesting match right!!

im surprised and happy to see aom, loved her in her h'our channel series! i also think her acting has been improving too, i want to see her in full lenght shows now!

and my beloved thongfah!! so happy to see her auditioning for new shows. she's just the sweetest person and i wish her so much success

and i'm already curious to know the title and plot for this new show!!!

https://twitter.com/KMOTIONPICTURES/status/1708096969972003056?t=UCKZ36m2BX6TJwVT3T0qcw&s=19

reverse 4 you casting finalists!!! thongfah is in it!! even though i don't think she fits Four's vibe, i hope she gets an important role (and many many more!)

i don't know any of the other girls, but 092 specially caught my eye

im kinda sad about noey and mind not making it though :'(

Lucky My Love will be premiering its trailer on October 14th.

Here is the previously released teaser though:

I don't know about you but I think the chemistry is chemistrifying:

AthenaTheStorierX:

THEYRE GORGEOUS I LOVE WOMEN!!!! its finally lucky my love month, im so ready!

AthenaTheStorierX:

THIS IS THE CUTEST SWEETEST PICTURE IVE EVER SEEN IM CRYING