hello everyone!! recently, the first casting phase for upcoming gl un-trovert happened, and the actresses who are going ahead into the next phase were revealed!! many names we know and love, including:

- oaey and jaja (they were supposed to be a side couple in gap the series, but their part was left out due to contract reasons)

- noey (side role in gap the series)

- atom (side role in love senior, main role in the last case. she's collecting gls and i love her for it)

- thongfah (was supposed to be in love in the rain, but unfortunately left the project)

- miewp (main role in love in the rain)

- anda (main role in love senior)

- merview (main role in the last case)

- noey (main role in the cheese sisters)

i don't even know who to root for at this point. i'm just so happy to see so many actresses consistently seeking out gl roles. it's a new market, nothing is guaranteed, so it really feels like they care about representation. many of them are even queer themselves! i wish all of them all the success in the world

This week's pick:

An Algorithm (2017; Korean; 40m)

Where to Watch:
Purplay (no subs) | GagaOOlala (regional availability) | YouTube | Vimeo

Trailer: https://youtu.be/8A9OLDqHqGo
Discussion Post: AthenaTheStorierX
Next Voting List (short film): Click Here
Prev Voting Lists: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

(More information on the activity here).

NEW GL ALERT

Club Friday 15: Moments and Memories
Airs: July 9th via One31 and Viu (no news on subbers or further international release, but not uncommon for this franchise so keep an eye out)

As a "Club Friday" title, you can expect lots of drama. However, you should not need to watch ANY of the other titles to watch this one. But... it might be of interest to check out some of them, as this is definitely not the first Club Friday special to cover sapphic leads/characters/storylines.

I found this adorable GL in youtube "Just another love story". Both of them are so cute mahnn, at times it felt a little frustrating too but I enjoyed watching it. However, it does need a season 2. 

Aaku:

I found this adorable GL in youtube "Just another love story". Both of them are so cute mahnn, at times it felt a little frustrating too but I enjoyed watching it. However, it does need a season 2. 

looks adorable!! added to my youtube watchlist

mermysteries:

looks adorable!! added to my youtube watchlist

I even found a music video of them. Damn cute!!

https://youtu.be/Iy3DA4oZRiE

I'm rewatching Three of Us (2022) because it's finally available to watch again (https://youtu.be/nYmFoJelX4I).

Tell me how Minju's bitch ass fumbled the bag so goddamn hard. Admittedly Jihee is more my type, but still how are you dating 2 pretty girls and mess it up because you wanna act all tough for your little friends.

Could not be me, that's for damn sure

ahh hello i hope it's not too late to join.

brenda:

ahh hello i hope it's not too late to join.

No such thing! Welcome ^-^

glowinggayalien:

I'm rewatching Three of Us (2022) because it's finally available to watch again (https://youtu.be/nYmFoJelX4I).

Tell me how Minju's bitch ass fumbled the bag so goddamn hard. Admittedly Jihee is more my type, but still how are you dating 2 pretty girls and mess it up because you wanna act all tough for your little friends.

Could not be me, that's for damn sure

… poly?!? And sapphic?!? Def watching this when i get home from work. Cant believe this hadnt popped up on my radar before! Thanks for posting ^-^

Instead of doing these weekly watch challenges, did we wanna reduce it to one a month?
And/or do a weekly spotlight instead? Where we spotlight a favorite sapphic movie/show/storyline/character?

AthenaTheStorierX:
Instead of doing these weekly watch challenges, did we wanna reduce it to one a month?

I agree to reduce it. Almost no one votes in those lists now anyway. I stopped too, because I am now in some GL drama slump... or mostly in any drama slump. But at least I have time for writing my GL fantasy book. :) 

AthenaTheStorierX:

yes i think it's a good idea too, although these are movies, it's hard to catch up on them once you fall behind (at least for me)?

and the weekly spotlight sounds good, especially if it can be about dramas/movies but also the characters! 

i would really like to join please

zeesqueere:

i would really like to join please

Of course! Welcome ^-^