nightnight:
It's very heavy so I'll mention trigger warnings since I wasn't quite ready for how heavy this was because I didn't watch the trailer - I also didn't see anything mentioned in the description of the episodes when I checked them beforehand.

My apologies. I've typed the trigger warning, but I accidentally closed the tab and forgot about it when I retyped it. Anyway, this is the kind of GL I like to see - something that explores more than a simple romance or relationship. I wish to see more GL that deals with more adult issue such as domestic issues, fertility, long-distance relationships, etc. It can be as intense as what we see in hetero dramas. Well, one can dream.  :))

rikiilyf:

hii !!

Hello!! Welcome ^-^

MizMystixism:

My apologies. I've typed the trigger warning, but I accidentally closed the tab and forgot about it when I retyped it. Anyway, this is the kind of GL I like to see - something that explores more than a simple romance or relationship. I wish to see more GL that deals with more adult issue such as domestic issues, fertility, long-distance relationships, etc. It can be as intense as what we see in hetero dramas. Well, one can dream.  :))

No worries <3 :) Thank you for writing it in the first place! I absolutely agree that we need more intense GLs, and while it might take time, I’m definitely waiting for it!

rikiilyf:

hii !!

Hiii and welcome to the club !!

I would like to share this older movie I came across from 1990! It is called "The Cherry Orchard," and I found it quite charming. It is moreso a coming of age story, but two of the main cast are explicitly lesbian (they talk about this as well) while another is implied lesbian and I found it very cute.

https://mydramalist.com/17185-the-cherry-orchard

allison:

I would like to share this older movie I came across from 1990! It is called "The Cherry Orchard," and I found it quite charming. It is moreso a coming of age story, but two of the main cast are explicitly lesbian (they talk about this as well) while another is implied lesbian and I found it very cute.

https://mydramalist.com/17185-the-cherry-orchard

Thank you for sharing ??️‍?

Hellooo! Excited to stalk this forum and slowly meet you all! I’ve kinda watched everything but it looks like this year will bring a lot more GL?! Can’t wait! 

TheGayestGay:

Hellooo! Excited to stalk this forum and slowly meet you all! I’ve kinda watched everything but it looks like this year will bring a lot more GL?! Can’t wait! 

Hii Welcome :)

TheGayestGay:

Lovely to meet you and welcome!!! Indeed, 2024 is the year of the sapphics as I like to say! And Season 2 of Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna is out in less than 24 hours!

nightnight:

Lovely to meet you and welcome!!! Indeed, 2024 is the year of the sapphics as I like to say! And Season 2 of Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna is out in less than 24 hours!

ahhh oh my god i completely forgot ? i can't wait

TheGayestGay:

Feel free to make yourself at home! Idk, A lot of GLs come through here, even from outside MDL's scope. I'm sure you'll pick up some new-to-you watches ;)

I just watched a Korean GL Coming Out Micro drama called Afraid Of, and I loved it so much! Wasn't this in one of the voting lists back when we did the coordinated watches?

Here's episode 1!

idk why but i find this GagaOOLala notification so funny

GagaOOlala has a lot of fun with their captions and stuff lol