nightnight:

?I THOUGHT IT WAS ONGSASUN HAVING FUN LMAO

WAIT THATS CUTE THO!!

mermysteries:

WAIT THATS CUTE THO!!

I love the vibes of dyke on a bike, but no matter which it is, they still make me grin uncontrollably! :D I can't wait for 23.5!!!

Lemme give you another heartattack 

Summer:

theyre so hot what the hell

guess i will have to watch only friends

nightnight:

I love the vibes of dyke on a bike, but no matter which it is, they still make me grin uncontrollably! :D I can't wait for 23.5!!!

right?? sometimes im just living my life and i suddenly think "omg ongasun" and i go :D

mermysteries:

theyre so hot what the hell

guess i will have to watch only friends

Exactly!!! They are so damn hot. Idk if you have seen it but here

I mean the HEAT? P'Jojo(director of only friends) said we'll get more about them soon. So yeah..soonnn..I'll recommend to watch it at that time:)) 

This pics are from the intro of Only friends series. ( i recommend to not skip it . it will be worth it;))

mermysteries:

right?? sometimes im just living my life and i suddenly think "omg ongasun" and i go :D

Yes yes!!

Some new GL from Myanmar. :) I don't know its name. But the teaser looks very good. :) Only 1st episode is out.

Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scGlQqkfiQ

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU2zhNKk20c 

Summer:

OMG WHO ARE THEY

Only Friends? Is that the lakorn title??

nightnight:

?I THOUGHT IT WAS ONGSASUN HAVING FUN LMAO

LMAO. that's too cute. I changed my mind, I actually meant Ongasun having fun!

Summer:

They're the absolute cutest with their 1 minute of screentime so far LOL but I believe in P'Jojo, I believe we'll get more of them!! And since this show is full of messy gays and they're the only non messy ones in a stable relationship, I just wonder if I prefer them to stay like this or if I want them to be messy too lmao

Also "Ongsasun having fun" omg I DIED SO CUTE but dyke on a bike is amazing too lmaooo

Summer:

erm, EXCUSE ME!!! My heart has been attacked and stopped with cuteness!!! I ADORE these two with what little I've seen and I'm really hoping to see more of them!!!

Summer:

Exactly!!! They are so damn hot. Idk if you have seen it but here

I mean the HEAT? P'Jojo(director of only friends) said we'll get more about them soon. So yeah..soonnn..I'll recommend to watch it at that time:)) 

This pics are from the intro of Only friends series. ( i recommend to not skip it . it will be worth it;))

Yes, PLEASE - more! I'm living for Nonnie's smile (when we've seen it lol) and her and Lookjun are TOO CUTE!!! AprilCheum are our unproblematic cute couple! I was really excited to watch this because I heard about them.

glowinggayalien:

LMAO. that's too cute. I changed my mind, I actually meant Ongasun having fun!

cool kewl! But for the record, I'm a huge fan of dyke on a bike too! Why not both, depending on what the mood gives!!! ;D

nightnight:
cool kewl! But for the record, I'm a huge fan of dyke on a bike too! Why not both, depending on what the mood gives!!! ;D

ongsasun having fun being baby dykes on bikes!! 

nightnight:
Yes, PLEASE - more! I'm living for Nonnie's smile (when we've seen it lol) and her and Lookjun are TOO CUTE!!! AprilCheum are our unproblematic cute couple! I was really excited to watch this because I heard about them.

i saw on twitter that Lookjun said that this is her favorite character she's ever played!! i really admire her commitment to the lesbian agenda. give her a gl next

Summer:

give us a spin off!!!!! pls

kardasx:
Some new GL from Myanmar. :) I don't know its name. But the teaser looks very good. :) Only 1st episode is out.

that looks cute!!!! i want

more Ongsasun!! or is that Pa? :O

Plus Love Senior! Today was Q5 already, they're going fast! and i remain obsessed with lookkaew