Windchime:

I swear this thread is such a lifesaver. I came here with nothing but the desire to complain and went back with plenty of gls in my watchlist. Thanks everyone ?

this is my favorite thing, i live how enthusiastic everyone is here!! 

leea:

I SECOND THIS. PLEASE LUIZA, THIS PEER PRESSURE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE I HAVE WATCHED 2 EPISODES AND IT'S DELIGHTFUL! HIROKO IS SUCH A MOOD. I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU FOR PRESSURING ME LOL

catoad:

I'd love to join this group if possible. Have a lovely day, all. 

hellooo make yourself at home!!

Rien:

Made a new emblem badge in 3 colors and a banner with the same image.

LOVE IT!!! Sun's face here is so adorable, i miss them

AthenaTheStorierX:

Un-trovert has UPDATES

Guy Suwannaroj  has just posted an update on his Instagram!

The actresses have been chosen, the pilot script has been written.
Soon, we should be seeing the workshops, fitting, and pilot trailer.

im so glad it's alive!! hope production goes smoothly from here, can't wait for the actresses reveal!

More good news: apparently Anda and Lookkaew will be starring in a new GL short series, sponsored by Star Lab Pro Skin!! im so happy they will be together again playing GL, i feel like they don't get the appreciation they deserve as a ship

https://x.com/brightvlight/status/1817771783530872890?t=nqShGHwWjUc5S4cuLYLgIw&s=19

AthenaTheStorierX:

Un-trovert has UPDATES

Guy Suwannaroj  has just posted an update on his Instagram!

The actresses have been chosen, the pilot script has been written.
Soon, we should be seeing the workshops, fitting, and pilot trailer.

It's good to see more inactive GLs coming back to life now.  

AOD:

Hello!

Hello hello there! Welcome to the club - you're a member just by commenting!

Rien:

Thank you so much for all the badges and banners you've made recently! This is definitely going in my profile now! <3 :D

nightnight:

Hello hello there! Welcome to the club - you're a member just by commenting!

Thank you!

New mini series with Ice and Rada just started: Friend (Red) Zone (youtube, ep 1/4)

kardasx:

New mini series with Ice and Rada just started: Friend (Red) Zone (youtube, ep 1/4)

Thank you :)

C-itrus has a new miniseries too Telling the moon about us 爱意隐藏 

Doesn't appear to have an MLD entry yet. 

Same production company as Xiao Xiang Yi Jiu 

hey everyone!! quite a few GLs have started filming recently, so i decided to compile a list of all series currently filming

1. Mom Pet Sawan - im not sure exactly what Q they're on. the last Q i heard of was Q24, which took place around mid-July. so, if the show is the standard 12-episodes with around 30Qs, filming should wrap up soon.

2. Pluto - currently on Q11, which was on July 29th. at this rate, i tink there's a possibility it might air this year! but im still traumatized with how GMM treated 23.5, so i won't be too optimistic

3. Affair - currently on Q11, which was on July 29th (yes, Affair and Pluto are totally in synch). the company revealed that they plan to air it in September, with 8 episodes and around 20Qs. if they stick to the plan, i believe the show will start airing even before it wraps up filming

(edit: apparently there will be 20Qs, not 40 as i had said previously)

4.  Reverse with Me - surprise! the show was already filming in secret and today (July 31st) was Q11. so we will probably get the show a lot earlier than expected! the company took a while to announce the actresses, but now theyre moving really fast

5. I'm Your Moon - the latest Q i know of was Q5, on July 11th. i'm not sure if they've filmed more since then, at least I couldn't find any information

6. Girllove Girlfriend - after about 2 years since its initial announcement, a lot of uncertainty, long periods of silence and multiple cast changes, GLGF filmed their Q1 on July 30th. im glad the project is actually happening

7. Petrichor - Q1 was today (July 31st). it was previously announced that the show is planned to air later this year, with 10 episodes

Ryn_333:

C-itrus has a new miniseries too Telling the moon about us 爱意隐藏 

Doesn't appear to have an MLD entry yet. 

Same production company as Xiao Xiang Yi Jiu 

Here is episode 1! (https://youtu.be/rApSOxPWla0?si=CTBo3d_BLeqwPo7k)

They said that they would start planning the filming of episode 2  when episode 1 gets 5k likes. (source).

I watched it last night and like it so far. One of my favorites of the chinese microfilm gls is “Your Ship Is Real,” so i really like how similar the basic set up of this story is: 2 actresses paired together for the first time in a popular gl. And the opening of the production is an interview of the 2 actresses. There's also a budding undercurrent of “how much of this is fan service, and how much is genuine feelings?” which is a question i really appreciate in stories portraying a dynamic between 2 actors.  

One of these characters seems to be more aware of her own feelings than the other rn, so thatll be interesting. Hoping to see an episode 2! 

Rien:

Awww lovely. I can already see this set being among the more popular ones for our users. You are always so great at picking images <3 Thank you!

Edit: Now added to the catalog on the 1st page!

AOD:

Hello!

Welcome to the club! ^-^

Feel free to chat, share, or lurk to your heart's desire. ;) 

We do have some recs over in page 1 of this forum from our members - both as voting lists and as custom lists members have shared. And if you'd like to discuss GLs in a broader scope than MDL's coverage, you can also join us over in our discord server.