Unlock Your Love (Official Trailer) has been released on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7jwJWvgE5M

New series from Sukfilm and JPC:

Teaser for Korean GL "Red Whisper".

First 3 eps of Thai GL "Omg My Ex Became A Millionaire". Rest of the eps will probably be out later this week.

ierikho:
First 3 eps of Thai GL "Omg My Ex Became A Millionaire". Rest of the eps will probably be out later this week.

Is this one on MDL? I can't find it anywhere.

Emma:

Is this one on MDL? I can't find it anywhere.

Not yet, but might be on it's way already since a lot of the other projects the leads have done are added. Sometimes these miniseries manage to air all eps before the MDL page is published.

Anyone can add a drama to MDL. I've added a couple myself in the last year.

MarkWasHere:

Anyone can add a drama to MDL. I've added a couple myself in the last year.

Yea, several of us contribute actually. We just often ask here in case maybe it’s under a different name and hasnt been added to the akas yet, or if it has been submitted and just waiting for staff approval 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yea, several of us contribute actually. We just often ask here in case maybe it’s under a different name and hasnt been added to the akas yet, or if it has been submitted and just waiting for staff approval 

The couple I've done each took over a week to be approved.

MarkWasHere:

The couple I've done each took over a week to be approved.

Yea, a week is pretty standard. Sometimes, depending on staff availability and how clogged the queue is, it can be done the following weekend after your submission. But i generally always wait a week before i go searching if the page is up.

BREAKING NEWS!!

Reverse 4 You is airing on September 3rd! The best part is that it will be available on Netflix WORLDWIDE! It was previously announced that it would air on August 31st, on the Kantana Motion Pictures youtube channel, exclusively for channel members. The new official poster was shared as well

The Official Trailer for Affair was released!

The show comes out on August 30th, on the CHANGE2561 Youtube channel. The Uncut version will be available on IQYI behind a paid membership.

Apple had their fitting day yesterday (August 15th). I will leave a few pics here, but I uploaded more to the series page

New promotional image for the second season of Chaser Game W! It comes out on September 19th

Also, can someone can link me to the post that explains how to embed a video? i remember someone shared it in here, but I can't find it. i wanted to embed the Affair trailer

Affair Official Trailer

mermysteries:

Also, can someone can link me to the post that explains how to embed a video? i remember someone shared it in here, but I can't find it. i wanted to embed the Affair trailer

I think you just press the blank space between the redo and the caution symbol! It looks blank but will let you insert a url

mermysteries:

BREAKING NEWS!!

Reverse 4 You is airing on September 3rd! The best part is that it will be available on Netflix WORLDWIDE! It was previously announced that it would air on August 31st, on the Kantana Motion Pictures youtube channel, exclusively for channel members. The new official poster was shared as well

The Official Trailer for Affair was released!

The show comes out on August 30th, on the CHANGE2561 Youtube channel. The Uncut version will be available on IQYI behind a paid membership.

Apple had their fitting day yesterday (August 15th). I will leave a few pics here, but I uploaded more to the series page

New promotional image for the second season of Chaser Game W! It comes out on September 19th

Apple starts filming (Q1) on August 23rd! And the movie My Ex's Wedding will be released in thai theaters on October 23rd. No word on international release yet tho

MizMystixism:

Affair Official Trailer

leea:

I think you just press the blank space between the redo and the caution symbol! It looks blank but will let you insert a url

YEEES THANK YOU!! 

leea:

Apple starts filming (Q1) on August 23rd! And the movie My Ex's Wedding will be released in thai theaters on October 23rd. No word on international release yet tho

The good news just don't stop coming!!! a great time to be a gl fan

im sorry for the person i will become when apple starts filming. i will be so annoying

mermysteries:

YEEES THANK YOU!! 

The good news just don't stop coming!!! a great time to be a gl fan

im sorry for the person i will become when apple starts filming. i will be so annoying

We welcome the annoying <3 <3