Alice Balbo:

Heyy, how can I join?

You just did ! Welcome to the GL Lovers Club ! We are happy to have you here with us !

Artemis O_O:

Hi, Joining!

ericbayko:

Joining 

Hello and welcome !

mermysteries:

NEW GL ANNOUNCEMENT!

A new company, Scenematic Studio, announced the adaptation of the GL novel "Back to You"!

From what I understand, it's about a woman who goes back in time to make things right with the girl she loved

A new studio and project ! This looks so promising ! I can't wait for more details regarding the plot and cast !

leea:

Pluto script reading today!! And the fittings will be on April 30th. We're making progress guys<3 This is gonna be epic. 

I'm incredibly grateful that production is moving along but I'm really sad that we may get this next year. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Just by typing a message in here you are a member! Welcome! Make yourself at home ^-^

thank u so much, I'm glad I found other GL fans since most of BL ''fans'' seem to be hostile to GLs

Just for my personal curiosity, I'd like to make a survey to Gl fandom. Like, what's your gender? country? Age?  Not to mind your business, Just to know this comunity better. I'll start: I'm an italian 18yo pansexual girl

Alice Balbo:

Just for my personal curiosity, I'd like to make a survey to Gl fandom. Like, what's your gender? country? Age?  Not to mind your business, Just to know this comunity better. I'll start: I'm an italian 18yo pansexual girl

good idea!! im a 23yo lesbian from brazil!

mermysteries:

good idea!! im a 23yo lesbian from brazil!

Nice to meet you :) <3

Alice Balbo:

Nice to meet you :) <3

nice to meet you too!! :D

I came across this graphic of chao planoy novels on twitter... Apparently, not only are they adapting Dream, Pluto, Apple, Mate, Us, Irresistible and Rhythm, but also Affair, Rolling in Love and Apo & Bo... we will only be free from this women once she runs out of novels apparently i cant do this anymore (i still have some slight hope that this is mistaken)

mermysteries:

I came across this graphic of chao planoy novels on twitter... Apparently, not only are they adapting Dream, Pluto, Apple, Mate, Us, Irresistible and Rhythm, but also Affair, Rolling in Love and Apo & Bo... we will only be free from this women once she runs out of novels apparently i cant do this anymore (i still have some slight hope that this is mistaken)

Oh gosh- she's like Mame, we'll never be able to get rid of her!!  Time is the only factor that can help us...  How many novels does she even have??

leea:

Oh gosh- she's like Mame, we'll never be able to get rid of her!!  Time is the only factor that can help us...  How many novels does she even have??

there are 27 listed here but i dont doubt that she has more and there more coming out each year, she must be stopped please

Artemis O_O:

Hi, Joining!

ericbayko:

Joining 

Yay! Welcome and make yourself at home!

You can also join us over in the discord server where we discuss sapphic /GL media from outside of dramaland as well! https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3

Alice Balbo:

Just for my personal curiosity, I'd like to make a survey to Gl fandom. Like, what's your gender? country? Age?  Not to mind your business, Just to know this comunity better. I'll start: I'm an italian 18yo pansexual girl

26 year old asexual biromantic from the US.

mermysteries:

Perhaps Chao Planoy would be better suited to make her own studio like Mame did. That way the universe is better kept connected, and fans can keep going back to her specifically.