More GL news! Reverse With Me has revealed their two main leads today in this announcement video

Their MDL profiles: Noon and Natt

Tweet

And we've got a teaser now! 

I'm Your Moon

Thank you Rien!!

The New badges and banners have been added to our front page ^-^

A reminder, and a tip for those who are new, the instructions on how to add them to your MDL profile page is at the bottom of that post ^-^

Rien:

Hi all, @JulyMoon requested a few new badges for the club.

Made these new emblem badges so far, will add more later :)

Rien:

I will check it out and see if I can make some :)

Some new banners

AthenaTheStorierX:

Thank you Rien!!

The New badges and banners have been added to our front page ^-^

A reminder, and a tip for those who are new, the instructions on how to add them to your MDL profile page is at the bottom of that post ^-^

These are gorgeous!! i now have 3 banners in my profile because i simply can't pick lol thank you for making these Rien!!

Some more badges from Rien yall!

Who are the characters on those banners and where are they from??

leea:

Who are the characters on those banners and where are they from??

They're Yoon Sol and Seo Ji Wan, the GL couple from Nevertheless. Best couple of the series by far, all the other ones are varying degrees of toxic. :<

ierikho:

They're Yoon Sol and Seo Ji Wan, the GL couple from Nevertheless. Best couple of the series by far, all the other ones are varying degrees of toxic. :<

Wait- there's an actual GL couple in that series??! I've seen so many clips and edits but for some reason, I always thought they were just headcanonned :o **added to ptw list**

Thank you for telling me!!

Yeah, they're a canonically sapphic couple with a happy ending. Although, I would recommend just finding a 30 minute edit of their scenes only and skip all the f*ckboy crap the rest of the series is.

ierikho:

Yeah, they're a canonically sapphic couple with a happy ending. Although, I would recommend just finding a 30 minute edit of their scenes only and skip all the f*ckboy crap the rest of the series is.

Ah okay noted, thank you <3

JPC is back with another miniseries called "Share House", usually posting one ep per day.

Teaser:

EP 1/4:

They also have a few vertically filmed short films posted recently if you look at the Videos tab on the channel page.

ierikho:
JPC is back with another miniseries called "Share House",

It is nice to see Noon & Vicky, but I already miss Lada. Hopefully she appears in another series again together with Ice. 

Affair The Series has been confirmed to have 40Qs total and they are currently on Q8 as of today. They just revealed that it will have a total of 8 episodes and as announced previously, it is anticipated to premiere in September 2024 on One31 on Fridays in Thailand at 10:15pm!