It's been a while since I made some Elongated Hexagon Badges so here's two new ones for now :) The gif one is a work in progress

GIF
 mermysteries:
Athena, mdl isnt allowing me to quote your post bc im on mobile but I hadn't heard of some of these series!! they sound interesting, thanks for the recommendations

Links added now ^-^ Also added a few more titles at the end.
Curious which ones you havent heard of.

I know there to be others that deviate from classic BL style, but i am not quite as familiar enough with them yet to mention them.

mermysteries:
man... i feel like im the only person who didn't enjoy itsay that much! i was so sad, because it's undeniably beautiful, but it just didn't grab my attention

Nah, not the only one. I started it and wound up putting it on hold. I intend to pick it up again, but i can definitely see why there's some divided opinions on it.

New badges added to the front page!

Thank you Rien! 

Rien:

It's been a while since I made some Elongated Hexagon Badges so here's two new ones for now :) The gif one is a work in progress

GIF

Rien every time  they drop a new badge? Can someone confirm?

The final episode of the Vietnamese GL webseries "Omai" has been released on YouTube. The last scene is surprisingly steamy. You can watch the entire series on their YouTube channel (2 seasons)  https://www.youtube.com/@fimbe/playlists

You're making Athena so happy with all these new badge designs lol <3

Rien:

GIF

MarkWasHere:

The final episode of the Vietnamese GL webseries "Omai" has been released on YouTube. The last scene is surprisingly steamy. You can watch the entire series on their YouTube channel (2 seasons)  https://www.youtube.com/@fimbe/playlists

Thank you sm

mermysteries:

i occasionally enjoy thai bls! i loved bad buddy, a tale of a thousand stars, and moonlight chicken particularly. but lately we've been getting more gls and that's all im in the mood to watch now lol haven't watched a bl for some time

man... i feel like im the only person who didn't enjoy itsay that much! i was so sad, because it's undeniably beautiful, but it just didn't grab my attention

Athena, mdl isnt allowing me to quote your post bc im on mobile but I hadn't heard of some of these series!! they sound interesting, thanks for the recommendations

I think you can add I Feel You Linger In the Air... that series is in style of The Loyal Pin , it's a bit slow in the start but is a really beautiful series. And it also has GL trope to it so maybe you can try.

Edit: you can watch also Unknown, it's a love story between adopted brothers and it is a Taiwanese bl.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Links added now ^-^ Also added a few more titles at the end.
Curious which ones you havent heard of.

I know there to be others that deviate from classic BL style, but i am not quite as familiar enough with them yet to mention them.

Nah, not the only one. I started it and wound up putting it on hold. I intend to pick it up again, but i can definitely see why there's some divided opinions on it.

i had never heard of Down the River, Laws of Attraction, Remember Me, and YYY! Remember Me stood out to me the most, i will keep it in mind when i feel like watching a BL

im glad im not the only one!! there were some things i really appreciated in the show and i understand why many people like it. just really not my cup of tea. maybe one day i will watch the sequel

xyz7:

I think you can add I Feel You Linger In the Air... that series is in style of The Loyal Pin , it's a bit slow in the start but is a really beautiful series. And it also has GL trope to it so maybe you can try.

Edit: you can watch also Unknown, it's a love story between adopted brothers and it is a Taiwanese bl.

I actually watched the first episode for I Feel You Linger in the Air! it was very beautifully done, but i wasnt really in the mood at the time. i plan to pick ot up again sometime. i have a feeling i will enjoy it once i get into it

I hadnt heard of Unknown! im typically not a fan of adopted/step sibling romances but i will look into it

Rien, I can't quote you but WOW the new badges are awesome!! thank you for the hard work you always put into these. i already have 3 in my profile bc i simply can't pick a favorite

xyz7:

Loved Unknown!

I will say that their situation is a bit complicated. Both boys are orphans and have been orphans since they were kids and before they met each other. One ML was taking care of his sister when he met the other ML and eventually took him in to look after as well. So they're brothers in the sense that they grew up together and for simplicities sake since the older is acting as a sort of guardian to him. 

There's a bit of debate amongst viewers about whether they truly emotionally considered each other brothers. I argue no. The favoritism is too strong. But others say yes. *shrug*

mermysteries:
i had never heard of Down the River, Laws of Attraction, Remember Me, and YYY! Remember Me stood out to me the most, i will keep it in mind when i feel like watching a BL

Down The River was so moody. Definitely left an impression on me. It was a thesis production, written and directed by Nuchy, a trans woman.

Laws of Attraction is a fun time lol. Between Charn's crazy smile, the character writing and consistency, Crazy Nawin *affectionate*, and the GL couple. Gah, i love this drama.

Remember Me - i actually wrote a review for this one. I really liked it. It was a nice slice of life drama and i loved the focus on friendships. Though i do wonder if they were too ambitious with the amount of storylines for the length of time they had.

YYY - Truly random fun that took me back to some childhood show that I can't even place a name to. They be falling through washer machines, and dancing, and there be aliens. It's truly bonkers.

leea:

You're making Athena so happy with all these new badge designs lol <3

The batches are beautiful but where can I find the guide to add them in my profile... 

xyz7:

The batches are beautiful but where can I find the guide to add them in my profile... 

The instructions are on the front page at the bottom of the post with all of them.

xyz7:

I will also make an instruction guide. Hope it helps.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=3108843&page=12#p3108843