GL Drama Lovers Club Coordinated Watch

For more information, click here. (I knew that blank post was gonna come in handy).
This week's watch is The Cheese Sisters/The Girlfriend Planner. (2022; Thai; 2h13m)

Trailer

Where to watch (w Eng Sub):
Netflix? (Regional Availability, I have no clue where) | YouTube | Dramacool.cy | Bilibili

Discussion Post: Hosted by AthenaTheStorierX

AthenaTheStorierX:
The first episode of Lemon vs Melon is up! There will be 6 episodes of this unwilling roommate romance!

Yay thanks for the heads up!

Also so excited for our first group watch! Can't wait to watch and hear everyone's thoughts :)

sone:
Can't wait to watch and hear everyone's thoughts :)

I watched the movie just 3 hours before the voting list was created. :D So I still remember it, but maybe I will rewatch it. :)

Be Mine series, One day with us (Fahsai & Fern): https://youtu.be/f9E2gTFfJhE - now all parts are out and I am looking forward to the Prologue.

kardasx:
I watched the movie just 3 hours before the voting list was created. :D So I still remember it, but maybe I will rewatch it. :)

Haha. Feel free to go ahead and comment to get us started ^-^

im excited to watch the movie!! looks very cute. will watch it as soon as possible

MiewP, Thongfah, Ae, and Tas are now approved and up on the cast list for Love in the Rain! Go show their pages some love!

AthenaTheStorierX:

And lmao GlowingGayAlien's comments are great!

"Is it gay? Yes. Is it good? No."

"WORTH IT. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE STOP LOOKING AT THIS LIST AND GO WATCH IT OMG. IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT GO WATCH IT AGAIN. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?!?!?!"

lol thanks, I just saw this like 10 days late. I need to get better at checking in, even if I'm just lurking. I keep wanting to chime in, but I'm always like a week late and everyone's moved on already.

glowinggayalien:

lol thanks, I just saw this like 10 days late. I need to get better at checking in, even if I'm just lurking. I keep wanting to chime in, but I'm always like a week late and everyone's moved on already.

Nah. Do any of us really move on from GLs? Feel free to respond whenever ;) That quote function comes in handy that way.

Casting call announcement for new GL project Dream (the novel is pretty controversial apparently)

mermysteries:

Casting call announcement for new GL project Dream (the novel is pretty controversial apparently)

That author's novel are really not good. But dream(novel) even Plot just don't make any sense. 

Summer2305:

That author's novel are really not good. But dream(novel) even Plot just don't make any sense. 

so both the dads and the moms are dating each other...? i hope they change that in the drama, its really weird. but i quite like the dream concept

AthenaTheStorierX:

Welcome! We're glad to have you! ^-^

Several of us have actually been waiting for it to finish airing to binge. So you might be seeing several posts about it coming up lol

We're also about to start our club watch for the week (I'll make a separate post about it later today).

Thank you so much! 

And that's great, so I got here at the right time !

mermysteries:

so both the dads and the moms are dating each other...? i hope they change that in the drama, its really weird. but i quite like the dream concept

Lmao. Took the whole usual step-sibling romance to another level. I’m laughing so hard. Definitely gonna be filled with angst consider each others’ families are the final straws of their parents’ break ups. I can see them blaming/taking it out on each other real hard. Maybe even to the point of enemies-to-lovers. XD

Im… just… lmao.

So not what i was hoping for when i read the little snippet about them meeting each other in their dreams.

Oh hey! Dream is from the same author as GAP. Makes total sense why it's getting produced by Idol Factory as well.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Oh hey! Dream is from the same author as GAP. Makes total sense why it's getting produced by Idol Factory as well.

Yea. That's the thing to worry. Cause I can't imagine how much toxic the story will be with This kinda plot. Let's just hope idolfactory make lot of changes and make good series out of it.