Guyssss! Wake up!! We got  Pilot of love senior series (at 58:13 minute)

So Atom is also in this,wow (she is going to be in the last case)

Summer2305:

If “Dont let them predict your next move” was a trailer. Lmao. That’s a rollercoaster. Are there anymore twists and surprises left for us?

AthenaTheStorierX:

If “Dont let them predict your next move” was a trailer. Lmao. That’s a rollercoaster. Are there anymore twists and surprises left for us?

Ikr? They just dropped the bomb like baam. Idk about more but we are so ready for litr teaser at day after tomorrow..

The official channel also uploaded the pilot..Here

Summer2305:

Ikr? They just dropped the bomb like baam. Idk about more but we are so ready for litr teaser at day after tomorrow..

The official channel also uploaded the pilot..Here

Lol. How did I know what that comment section was gonna look like. I swear, people will say SOTUS anytime there's a Senior-Junior romance.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Lol. How did I know what that comment section was gonna look like. I swear, people will say SOTUS anytime there's a Senior-Junior romance.

Oh I sotus just caught my eyes today..I hadn't heard about it before also added to watchlist just a hour before..that signature thing just reminded of milklove instantly. They have that tradition or what ?

Summer2305:
Oh I sotus just caught my eyes today..I hadn't heard about it before also added to watchlist just a hour before..that signature thing just reminded of milklove instantly. They have that tradition or what ?

Yea. Senior orientation/hazing (generally less extreme than western culture connotation, but not always) periods and code senior-junior relations (where you get paired with an upperclassman/underclassman with your same student code) are indeed things in Thai universities.

Fun fact: Saint (who is the owner of Idol Factory that produced GAP) was actually on the hazing committee in university.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yea. Senior orientation/hazing (less extreme than western culture connotation) periods and code senior-junior relations (where you get paired with an upperclassman/underclassman with your same student code) are indeed things in Thai universities.

Fun fact: Saint (who is the owner of Idol Factory that produced GAP) was actually on the hazing committee in university.

Oh I see. And that mentor-mentee thing also?

Summer2305:
Oh I see. And that mentor-mentee thing also?

Yep. Code Junior/Code Senior is a mentor-mentee thing. 

Summer2305:

I LOVE THE PILOT!!! the uni themed cliche GL of my DREAMS

atom is so cute i love her already! and admire her dedication to kiss as many girls as she possibly can. she was also in my school president (and had a girlfriend in it!!)

AthenaTheStorierX:

was not expecting the ending lmao

AthenaTheStorierX:

i swear, some bl fans get on my nerves... just let us have this!!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Yea. Senior orientation/hazing (less extreme than western culture connotation) periods and code senior-junior relations (where you get paired with an upperclassman/underclassman with your same student code) are indeed things in Thai universities.

i love that it's the perfect scenario for ~romance~ give me 10 more series like this

Thanni tweeted that the novel version of the SKIU verse will be made available soon, and that there will even be translations available. <3

While I know some of these were published/posted already I was wondering why I couldn't find any record of some of them. It's because they were originally scripts made specifically for this eventual project:

https://twitter.com/YaoibyTanichi/status/1651290363045511168

and people!! new fitting video for Be Mine the Series! the girls look perfect as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdVTi8JI4cs

AthenaTheStorierX:

Thanni tweeted that the novel version of the SKIU verse will be made available soon, and that there will even be translations available. <3

While I know some of these were published/posted already I was wondering why I couldn't find any record of some of them. It's because they were originally scripts made specifically for this eventual project:

https://twitter.com/YaoibyTanichi/status/1651290363045511168

ooooh that makes sense!! and i really appreciate how much the SKIU crew cares for their international fans <3

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yep. Code Junior/Code Senior is a mentor-mentee thing. 

Ohkk

Yea, she was in msp also. But wasn't she yo's( one of the band member) gf?

mermysteries:

ooooh that makes sense!! and i really appreciate how much the SKIU crew cares for their international fans <3

Exactly 

Summer2305:

Ohkk

Yea, she was in msp also. But wasn't she yo's( one of the band member) gf?

Correct. Nook was Yo's girlfriend.