Summer2305:

Ohkk

Yea, she was in msp also. But wasn't she yo's( one of the band member) gf?

sorry, my mistake!! i got the actresses mixed up. it was two other actresses who played girlfriends

Just saw the trailer for Love Senior and WOW. It looks so good. I already love their dynamic and chemistry. Like they both seem confident and a little cocky. I also love that they have a height difference and that Manaow is the taller one. I thought Atom's character was gonna like the senior but her liking Manaow is so much better imo.

Manaow is so strong because if Atom was talking to me like that or sitting that close to me I would fold so incredibly fast. I've never seen anything Atom has been in before, but I'm in love with her. That look on her face at the end? Yeah, I will defend her with my life. She's never done anything wrong in her whole life. I support women's wrongs.

AthenaTheStorierX:

If “Dont let them predict your next move” was a trailer. Lmao. That’s a rollercoaster. Are there anymore twists and surprises left for us?

We ARE actually getting  Viewjune!!!! (In a bl series dangerous romance..)

glowinggayalien:
Just saw the trailer for Love Senior and WOW. It looks so good. I already love their dynamic and chemistry. Like they both seem confident and a little cocky. I also love that they have a height difference and that Manaow is the taller one. I thought Atom's character was gonna like the senior but her liking Manaow is so much better imo.

YEEES i also love how dramatic it is?? kinda forbidden love, "cheating", car accident... the vibes are everything

glowinggayalien:
Manaow is so strong because if Atom was talking to me like that or sitting that close to me I would fold so incredibly fast. I've never seen anything Atom has been in before, but I'm in love with her. That look on her face at the end? Yeah, I will defend her with my life. She's never done anything wrong in her whole life. I support women's wrongs.

atom is so cute im ready to protect her with my life

Summer2305:
We ARE actually getting  Viewjune!!!! (In a bl series dangerous romance..)

but here's how 23.5 Viewjune can STILL win.....

but for real, im glad that theyre getting visibility, i will be supporting them until they get their own show!! but dangerous romance seems... not great, idk why

glowinggayalien:

i just watched it omg !!! all of them are soooo pretty i'm not sure what the girl with blonde hair's name is but i love her omg. i'm excited

It has just come to my attention that it's Lesbian Visibility Week right now (Apr. 24th - 30th).
https://www.lesbianvisibilityweek.com/

So firstly: 

Happy Lesbian Visibility Week to all the lovely lesbians and LGBTQIA+ women in the club! 

Also, how fated is it that our first club watch fell on this week? Thank you to Chiha for suggesting it. Don't forget to go watch and comment about this week's film: Cheese Sisters.
Activity Forum Post | Movie Announcement Forum Post
(you can navigate to the title's MDL page and the discussion feeds post through both of these)

And tune in on the 30th for the current results from our Sapphics in Dramaland voting polls (get all your votes in now). Say... How often should we announce the results? Once a year? Twice a year? Lets keep these polls lively and changing!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Happy Lesbian Visibility Week to all the lovely lesbians and LGBTQIA+ women in the club!

yayyyy happy week my fellow lesbians!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Also, how fated is it that our first club watch fell on this week? Thank you to Chiha for suggesting it. Don't forget to go watch and comment about this week's film: Cheese Sisters.

for real!! it was meant to be

AthenaTheStorierX:
How often should we announce the results? Once a year? Twice a year? Lets keep these polls lively and changing!

i think twice a year would be good! with the amount of new GLs, the polls will be changing frequently i believe

AthenaTheStorierX:

Love in the Rain Teaser 1 is OUT

ITS SO SWEET AND SOFT... I LOVE THEM SO MUUUUCH

GL Drama Lovers Club Coordinated Watch

For more information, click here.
This week's watch is the  Girlfriend Project Day 1 compilation (2022; Korean; 25m)

Where to watch (w Eng Sub):

Compilation Version (25m) | Episodic Version (4x9m)

AthenaTheStorierX:

I’ll format this and make the discussion post later when im at a computer.

Week 2’s movie selection is the Girlfriend Project Day 1 compilation. It is officially available on Red Q’s YouTube Channel.

Feel free to still go and discuss last week’s film The Cheese Sisters!

fun!! ive watched already and its really cute. will rewatch for the discussion! ?

AthenaTheStorierX:

I’ll format this and make the discussion post later when im at a computer.

Week 2’s movie selection is the Girlfriend Project Day 1 compilation. It is officially available on Red Q’s YouTube Channel.

Feel free to still go and discuss last week’s film The Cheese Sisters!

Great! I haven't watched it yet

Here is the voting list for next week's short film: https://mydramalist.com/list/1zEzvwD4

Here is the previous list if you would like to go back and reference: https://mydramalist.com/list/32AabYYL

I have updated the above post about this week's watch (Girlfriend Project Day 1) as well as the masterlist linked on the front page.

Guys what am I missing, wasn't the Be Mine: Prologue Day supposed to be out on the channel? All I'm seeing on yt is a fan-recording of the actors on their fanmeet for the prologue release, and it was supposed to be out yesterday 

chiha:

Guys what am I missing, wasn't the Be Mine: Prologue Day supposed to be out on the channel? All I'm seeing on yt is a fan-recording of the actors on their fanmeet for the prologue release, and it was supposed to be out yesterday 

It premiered on the 30th at their event. It gets uploaded on the youtube on the 4th.