thatonewhothrives:

I'd like to join <3

We'd love to have you! Make yourself at home!

Okayy??? ???

Like literally even directors of gls are also...P'Fon, P'Namhom and now..

AthenaTheStorierX:

The 2023 line up had some good looking straight/het shows. But yet many didnt air (despite being done filming). We might get one before the end of the year,  but the others might be pushed into 2024 or who-knows-when.

GMMTV doesn't tend to be inventive. They definitely lean into ships, rather than uniqueness. I still tend to watch though precisely because they're low-effort watch experiences. They're comfortable and short. And some do tend to surprise.

I hope so on both accounts.

I heard part 2 is maybe December ?

https://twitter.com/mesemerry_/status/1715393772635525139?s=19

Summer:

https://twitter.com/mesemerry_/status/1715393772635525139?s=19

Should be. That's when they normally do their line up press conference.

mermysteries:

people, have you seen the director for Love Senior?? thought it might be of interest

Whew, how are they all concentrating with her on set 

I'm joining ♡  i'm so excited for 23.5

sparkle:

Welcome welcome! We all are - hopefully it's out soon! 

Also your profile picture has me melting all over again - You Yi and Yanwei are queens!

sparkle:

Welcome! We’re glad to have you! ^-^

nightnight:

Welcome welcome! We all are - hopefully it's out soon! 

Also your profile picture has me melting all over again - You Yi and Yanwei are queens!

I just finished Couple of Mirrors a little while ago. Loved it and them SO MUCH!

Perhaps one of them will be my Sapphic Spotlight today. Been so busy, ive been forgetting about it T_T

AthenaTheStorierX:
Perhaps one of them will be my Sapphic Spotlight today. Been so busy, ive been forgetting about it T_T

Ooh thank you for mentioning that - I wanted to ask about that. I'm a relatively recent member of the club, so is there any way to know which characters have already been in a spotlight without going through every past page? I wanted to do one or two at some point but wasn't sure if they've been done before!

nightnight:

Ooh thank you for mentioning that - I wanted to ask about that. I'm a relatively recent member of the club, so is there any way to know which characters have already been in a spotlight without going through every past page? I wanted to do one or two at some point but wasn't sure if they've been done before!

Hmm. Maybe i should do an index. Will do that.

But feel free to post regardless, we’d each have something different to say about the characters, so it should be okay to repeat them a few times.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Hmm. Maybe i should do an index. Will do that.

But feel free to post regardless, we’d each have something different to say about the characters, so it should be okay to repeat them a few times.

Cool! Thank you so much - it wouldn't be now, but probably in the next month or two! I'll make sure to say when I want to make a Sapphic Spotlight post! :D

Summer:
Okayy??? ???

Like literally even directors of gls are also...P'Fon, P'Namhom and now..

YES thats so iconic of them

chiha:
Whew, how are they all concentrating with her on set 

honestly no idea. guess that's what makes them professionals 

Summer:

i hope so!! i need that viewjune pilot trailer in my life (i just know it's coming)

nightnight:

THEYRE SO PRECIOUS!!! 

and the warmest welcome for the people who joined!!

Ace Week has started! So i wanted to share some of the sapphic asexual characters I know here with y'all. There will be a few more throughout the week.

(P.S. It's my first time using Alt Test in Forums, if you use that feature, please let me know how it worked.) (Edit: actually i think i used it once before, yes?)

AthenaTheStorierX:
Ace Week has started! So i wanted to share some of the sapphic asexual characters I know here with y'all. There will be a few more throughout the week.

wow i love this!!