mermysteries:
that's soon!! will be hoping for a simultaneous international release

While I do anticipate an international release due to FreenBecky's popularity, I do not anticipate a simultaneous international release. Not even Man Suang got that, and it was more popular, critically anticipated, and had big mainstream organizations involved in promoting it.

AthenaTheStorierX:

While I do anticipate an international release due to FreenBecky's popularity, I do not anticipate a simultaneous international release. Not even Man Suang got that, and it was more popular, critically anticipated, and had big mainstream organizations involved in promoting it.

yea maybe simultaneous is dreaming too high lol but it would be amazing to watch uranus in the cinema, even if it's some time later

new GL project announced by channel 3!!

the leads were already selected, but they are hidden in the picture!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzLp9B4JNKQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D&img_index=1

So we have 3 unnamed Thai GLs. They need to start at least giving tentative/working titles so we can get them in here on MDL!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

So we have 3 unnamed Thai GLs. They need to start at least giving tentative titles so we can get them in here on MDL!!

right?? makes it a lot harder o keep track! i hope at least 9 stars studios announces the title soon

mermysteries:

new GL project announced by channel 3!!

the leads were already selected, but they are hidden in the picture!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzLp9B4JNKQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D&img_index=1

I heard the director is same one who directed "yes or no. That movie was just so beautiful.  

Summer:
I heard the director is same one who directed "yes or no. That movie was just so beautiful.  

wow really?? i never watched yes or no, can you believe it??

maybe it's a sign

mermysteries:

wow really?? i never watched yes or no, can you believe it??

maybe it's a sign

No way!! Go watch it now! It's on youtube also!

Summer:

No way!! Go watch it now! It's on youtube also!

Which version are we talking about?.. I haven't seen any of them but I'm just curious 

leea:

Which version are we talking about?.. I haven't seen any of them but I'm just curious 

It's a movie. It has a sequence also(which i haven't watched. I don't know why:^)

But i was taking about the first one.  Here

I think i watched the second one, but stopped at the third bc i got confused if it was connected or not, since it was a “yes or no,” the previous 2 were connected, but now the same actresses have different names.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I think i watched the second one, but stopped at the third bc i got confused if it was connected or not, since it was a “yes or no,” the previous 2 were connected, but now the same actresses have different names.

Oh. That's why i see. I just went to search it and there was even 3rd part and i didn't had any idea about it. But yeah the comments were saying the same so i got bit confused. Thank you for clarifying it. I'm rewatching yes or no. Then we'll watch second one:))

Just happened upon this GL short film (it's 38mins) called "Lei & Mar"  on YouTube after finishing today's episode of Lucky My Love and apparently it only came out last month. I've heard nothing about this! From the sounds of it, I think it's Filipino and apparently the actresses are girlfriends in real life too?! https://youtu.be/6wYB5bYVMxQ?si=pnFwr46rPFbySJ5P

I haven't watched it yet, it'll be the next thing that I'm watching tomorrow. It looks promising. It doesn't seem to have a page here on MDL yet.  Has anyone here heard anything about it? 

Yes I have watched Lei and Mar , was actually pretty cool and fun but they should give us a part two :(, although we might need to wait for that as it was relesed only recently

Y'all I just found out that Namtan from Pluto (and other things) is queer!!! Here's a video of her talking about a past relationship and here's her post for pride this year.

Oh I feel faint. This is the cherry on top of an already amazing week I've had!