For me it's just a feeling, but when I see Kwak Jung Wook he reminds me of Super Junior's Ryeowook. I think they have a similar body complexion and similar gestures.

hyoyeon (SNSD) & song hye kyo

moon geun young & nickhun

daesung & K.Will

han ga in & dongjun (ZE:A)
LOL Nickhun and Moon Geun Young look like siblings (especially beacuse of the eyebrows XD). K.will and Daesung is a given but in the last photo... At first I thought Han Ga In was DongJun wearing a wig!
sometimes or many times GD looks alike Jang geun suk and anothers i can't remembers but the one who act in skip beat the bad one with the another one who's act as prosecutor on city hunter they looks similar some time
Kim Min Jung (Thorn Birds)

Ariel Lin
Tiffany Hsu

Peeranee Kongthai (Thai actress)

I've always read that they look-alike and I think so too,though are still some difference but over-all they kinda look the same,^^
mogwaid wrote:
moon geun young & nickhun

Holy crap... They do look a like...
Jooya wrote: sometimes or many times GD looks alike Jang geun suk
and anothers i can't remembers but the one who act in skip beat the bad one with the another one who's act as prosecutor on city hunter they looks similar some time

OH HOLY... THANK YOU ahaha I'm not the only one who thinks gd looks like jang geun suk.. TT
KamZ wrote: Kim Hyun Joong

Pi<3

Actually in this picture Pi totally looks like Hyun Bin :O (I don't know who Pi is, so I can't tell from other pictures)
Toda Erika and Nakajima Saki (°C-ute) to me seem very alike. I think only HAVA-RAVA would recognize Nakajima Saki though but I would like to be wrong. :P

Mo-chan wrote: Actually in this picture Pi totally looks like Hyun Bin :O (I don't know who Pi is, so I can't tell from other pictures)

It's short for Yamapi, aka Yamashita Tomohisa if you want to look him up. :)
Yoon Eun Hye

Kitagawa Keiko

When they smile, they also look the same

Also Kitagawa Keiko and Toma Ikuta. When I saw Keiko's laugh at Paradise Kiss (when she had her part time job as a model), I swear, she looked exactly like Toma Ikuta.
Yoon Jun Suk (currently in Shark) - Park Ji Woon (korean model) - Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 days of summer)