they could be father and son more than brothers
HAVA-RAVA wrote: they could be father and son more than brothers

Hmm may be.... I don't think that is a great picture for either of them
omo...i had to do a double take of this
takuya kimura

Won bin
kimchifans wrote: takuya kimura

Won bin

woops sorry, I am not sure how to insert image...
Rejected wrote: i found this somewhere and they do look kind of alike.... Lee seunggi and JunQ from MYNAME

Oh my gosh. There's no way that's coincidental, they must be related. I mean, look at the face shape, and the cute, big cheeks. Then! Then!! look at the nose. They have the same nose. If they aren't brothers, they have to be cousins or something. They just look too much alike.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: TOP looks hot and cute while that other one... plain ugly

When I saw this I just started cracking up!!! HAHA. I actually see it. I don't know what it is, but yes. I can imagine T.O.P. as Spock's Asian little cousin. HAHA!!!
kimchifans wrote: takuya kimura

Won bin

you can't link an image from your computer. you need to link it from google for example
kakashilover1566 wrote: Korean actor Jung Il Woo and Japanese actor Mukai Osamu

While I was reading Jung Il Woo and Mukai Osamu, I was like... "NO THEY DONTTT!" **sees the picture*** "Oh yeaaaaaahhhh~~~" Bothof my fav actors look alike! =))))
canyousaywhuut wrote: While I was reading Jung Il Woo and Mukai Osamu, I was like... "NO THEY DONTTT!" **sees the picture*** "Oh yeaaaaaahhhh~~~" Bothof my fav actors look alike! =))))

I still don't see it XDD
I don't know why but while watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho I kept thinking that Lee Seung Gi was the Korean version of Rupert Grint ^^' It kind of haunted me since then :P

i think they are fairly similar
Chansung (2pm), kang don won and joo won

Ganhima wrote: I don't know why but while watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho I kept thinking that Lee Seung Gi was the Korean version of Rupert Grint ^^' It kind of haunted me since then :P

hahaha There are some similarities. :D