Elisabetta wrote: Ivy Chen and Show Luo- eyes, nose, facial expressions- I kept thinking about it when I watched Skip Beat.

I see it in her second pic. :)
Just started watching "Love Rain" and spent the first episode trying to figure out where I had seen Kim Si Hoo before... Only to look him up and find out I hadn't... I eventually figured out that, in this drama with the 1970's hair cut at least, he looks just like Mizushima Hiro. Just me? I feel like the tone in their voices is even similar... the language is different though...

kurinezumi wrote: Just started watching "Love Rain" and spent the first episode trying to figure out where I had seen Kim Si Hoo before... Only to look him up and find out I hadn't... I eventually figured out that, in this drama with the 1970's hair cut at least, he looks just like Mizushima Hiro. Just me? I feel like the tone in their voices is even similar... the language is different though...

I think it's only the hair...
I started watching On Air recently and I swore that one of the male leads was Kim Min Jun (Romance Town). I knew he wasnt in this so I was like wow that guy really looks like him!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]463[/ATTACH] * The one on the left is Kim Min Jun and the one on the right is Park Yong Hwa
[QUOTE=kurinezumi;193357]Just started watching "Love Rain" and spent the first episode trying to figure out where I had seen Kim Si Hoo before... Only to look him up and find out I hadn't... I eventually figured out that, in this drama with the 1970's hair cut at least, he looks just like Mizushima Hiro. Just me? I feel like the tone in their voices is even similar... the language is different though...

yeah they have the same smile
kdramafan89 wrote: I started watching On Air recently and I swore that one of the male leads was Kim Min Jun (Romance Town). I knew he wasnt in this so I was like wow that guy really looks like him!

* The one on the left is Kim Min Jun and the one on the right is Park Yong Hwa

They do appear to have some similarities. :)
I made a list of some 7-8 pairs, wait until tomorrow, I'll come back with the pics ;D
Tamamori Yuta (Ikemen desu ne) and Calvin Chen (Love Buffet)

claudya87 wrote: Tamamori Yuta (Ikemen desu ne) and Calvin Chen (Love Buffet)

OMG they could be brothers from another mother :OO
claudya87 wrote: Tamamori Yuta (Ikemen desu ne) and Calvin Chen (Love Buffet)

Wow! That's a very strong resemblance! The only way I could tell them apart was the difference in skin tone and Tamamori Yuta's eyebrows are skinnier. lol
Tamamori also has bigger eyes and they're closer than Calvins eyes.
I can't help but think that these 2 looks somewhat alike:
Ga Eul from BOF

and this girl from Australian series H2O - Just Add Water
Kimura Takuya and Won bin

Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yoon Jong make me think of brothers