kakashilover1566 wrote: Hideaki Takizawa and Eiji Wentz
I looked up pictures of Eiji Wentz on Google and I found a picture of Hideaki Takizawa. XD

When I read that I thought ''no way'', but you're right. I can barely tell them apart. (I don't know them so well actually so that also lies with me personally but still.)
TheWuppie wrote: When I read that I thought ''no way'', but you're right. I can barely tell them apart. (I don't know them so well actually so that also lies with me personally but still.)

When you don't know who they are, they do tend to look more alike. Either way though, they look ALOT alike. :)
Dongho looks like he could be Lee Seung Gi's younger brother.

Lee Joon and Rain

They even have a similar smile.
Lee Hong Ki from FT Island, Kangin from Super Junior, and Mir from MBLAQ
kakashilover1566 wrote: Lee Hong Ki from FT Island, Kangin from Super Junior, and Mir from MBLAQ

They all do resemble each other and I love Hongki and Kangin! :D And Mir cracks me up. :p
Kim Hyun Joong

Pi<3
I don't see the resemblance really. lol
kamz wrote: Kim Hyun Joong

Pi<3

I don't know who Pi is, but he does look like Kim Hyun Joong.
they do look alike sleep-ee..they doooooooooo lol...noone else sees it though (except me and now Kashi too lol)...
Kashi, he's Yamapi lol..
When i first saw this pic i thought he was KHJ, i didn't know who Yamapi was then..now i love him lol
No, I know who Yamapi is, it's just that the picture is darker and I'm not used to the nickname Pi. XD
kakashilover1566 wrote: No, I know who Yamapi is, it's just that the picture is darker and I'm not used to the nickname Pi. XD

ah ok..so now you don't think they look alike i suppose loool
kamz wrote: they do look alike sleep-ee..they doooooooooo lol...noone else sees it though (except me and now Kashi too lol)...
Kashi, he's Yamapi lol..
When i first saw this pic i thought he was KHJ, i didn't know who Yamapi was then..now i love him lol

LOL :p
No, they still look alike. :)
Sleepninja wrote: LOL :p

kakashilover1566 wrote: No, they still look alike. :)

see that sleep-ee *merong* :p