kamz wrote: see that sleep-ee *merong* :p

Haha I disagree still. Yamapi is so much sexier and just more shamazing :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I disagree still. Yamapi is so much sexier and just more shamazing :p

Nah, I'm more of a Kim Hyun Joong girl myself and i'm still with Kamz on this. They do look alike.

Chunji from Teen Top and Kevin from U-kiss. I just happened upon this a minute ago. I was looking up pictures of Teen Top and I kept thinking that Chunji was Kevin.
kakashilover1566 wrote:
Chunji from Teen Top and Kevin from U-kiss. I just happened upon this a minute ago. I was looking up pictures of Teen Top and I kept thinking that Chunji was Kevin.

Their eyes are so similar! :O
PinkDiamond wrote: At that angle they (KHJ and Yamapi) look alike...at that angle and in that specific picture HOWEVER, If you put a front facing pic of KHJ and Yamapi up, they will surely look nothing alike. They are both good on the eyes though! :)

I agree with you about the angle. From certain angles they kind of do look alike. In general they don't though haha
PinkDiamond wrote: At that angle they (KHJ and Yamapi) look alike...at that angle and in that specific picture HOWEVER, If you put a front facing pic of KHJ and Yamapi up, they will surely look nothing alike. They are both good on the eyes though! :)

All of this is true :D
Sleepninja wrote: Dongho looks like he could be Lee Seung Gi's younger brother.

Haha he does look like he could be related to Seung Gi :p Seung Gi's still cuter though :p haha

I agree with this.

Crazy4You wrote: Haha he does look like he could be related to Seung Gi :p Seung Gi's still cuter though :p haha

I have to disagree with this. DongHo is so much cuter and adorable than LSG...lol
LisNoir wrote: I have to disagree with this. DongHo is so much cuter and adorable than LSG...lol

We can agree to disagree haha. Seung Gi ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ x 1OOO :p
Crazy4You wrote: Haha he does look like he could be related to Seung Gi :p Seung Gi's still cuter though :p haha

Crazy4You wrote: We can agree to disagree haha. Seung Gi ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ x 1OOO :p

Agreed! LSG Saranghe!
Crazy4You wrote: We can agree to disagree haha.

We will have to because I don't find Seunggi cute physically-wise at all....lol
LisNoir wrote: We will have to because I don't find Seunggi cute physically-wise at all....lol

Haha and I disagree (and his smile!! xD) :p So agreed to disagree haha
LisNoir wrote: I agree with this.

I have to disagree with this. DongHo is so much cuter and adorable than LSG...lol

I disagree aswell. Dongho is much cuter. :)
LisNoir wrote: I have to disagree with this. DongHo is so much cuter and adorable than LSG...lol

kakashilover1566 wrote: I disagree aswell. Dongho is much cuter. :)

True That!!!..haaaaaah...i have no idea who DongHo is but one things' for sure..there's no resemblance there and this DongHo guy is way cuter lol