CrazyAngel, they have similar noses and eye shape :D BTW I loved Kim Jeong Hoon in Goong.
kim hyun joong and yamapi
CrazyAngel wrote: kim hyun joong and yamapi

Another Yamapi and Kim Hyun Joong comparison. I'm glad Kamz and I aren't the only ones who think they look alike. :)
Sleepninja wrote: CrazyAngel, they have similar noses and eye shape :D BTW I loved Kim Jeong Hoon in Goong.

haha xD Me too. I really wanted him to end up with Chae kyung
CrazyAngel wrote: haha xD Me too. I really wanted him to end up with Chae kyung

Me too!
CrazyAngel wrote: haha xD Me too. I really wanted him to end up with Chae kyung

I wanted him to end up with Chae Kyung at the beginning. Than he kinda got evil and selfish.
Hiraoka Yuta and Kim Hyung Jun of SS501
I'm currently watching Padam Padam and kept thinking 'why does Jung Woo Sung look so familiar, when I've not seen him anything else', then it occurred to me - he reminds me of Ryu Soo Young (who i'm watching in Ojakgyo Brothers) - their smiles and mannerisms (and I'd even go so far as to say their voices) are so similar!
kakashilover1566 wrote: Hiraoka Yuta and Kim Hyung Jun of SS501

*gasp* they do look a lot alike. Haha I love Kim Hyun Jun and his brother Kim Kibum :D
CrazyAngel wrote: kim hyun joong and yamapi

i just don't see that.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I've got many but I won't post all of them...

Hirosue Ryoko

and

Kago Ai

Won Bin

and

KimuTaku

more coming

mehee im bumping mine XD
and more bumping

HAVA-RAVA wrote: No Min Woo

and

Jo Yoon Hee
I'm not sure if this one has been said.. and I don't have pictures, I was just watching something and felt like an idiot for not knowing Korean... I thought it was Daesung(from Big Bang), until I heard his name.. K.Will & Daesung
haha yeaaaah k.will and daesung are almost the same person. it's kind of creepy
Sleepninja wrote: *gasp* they do look a lot alike. Haha I love Kim Hyun Jun and his brother Kim Kibum :D

SERIOUSLY? Kim Kibum and Kim Hyun Jun are related? O.O