I’ve been watching Chinese variety shows for a long time but my biggest gripe is the lack of access to them and how they rarely cater to an international audience i.e. don’t have English subtitles. 

Some of the ones I’ve watched:

- Go Fighting! seasons 1-5 and a bit of season 6 (I dropped it cause I liked the old cast better). My favorite variety to date along with Infinity Challenge.

-Keep Running season 1-3 ish I liked it at first but it became boring to me because I feel like they’re always doing the same thing

-Great Escape season 2 I watched this with my brother and we both enjoyed it. Genuinely looked forward to watching it every week when it came out.

-Back to Field season 4 I recently watched this and surprisingly liked it a lot!

-Fourtry season 2 I mainly watched this for the fashion aspect and some of the celebrities but found it really entertaining too. 

And then I’ve watched a bit of everything else, Who’s the Murderer, Happy Camp, Hahahahaha, etc. but I’ve only watched some episodes. 

Please feel free to recommend me anything as long as english subs are available thanks~~~ 

I don't know if this show counts but Youth With You 3 or Ace vs Ace

I haven’t tried Ace vs Ace yet, is there a particular episode you would recommend? And I’m not a big fan of competition-based shows, the only one I watched from start to finish was Idol Producer ?