I have made several edit submissions to vertical dramas that either (a) summarize the first scenes, (b) inaccurately reflect the storyline (c) are generally hard to read / confusing OR (d) are empty... usually after just having watched the entry on YouTube...

but very few of the edits seem to be processed / show up.

So 

(1) HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS of the edits?

(2) What might be the reasons why they are not being accepted - if that is the case?

many thanks.

Lady_Dragon:
(1) HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS of the edits?

Unfortunately, you can't atm.

Lady_Dragon:
(2) What might be the reasons why they are not being accepted - if that is the case?

As far as I know, they're understaffed, so it's taking time to clean up the submission queue.
If your submission is rejected, you'll receive a PM from the staff, who'll explain the reason for the rejection. Unless you get a rejection message from em, you can consider your submission in the queue for checking.

samenai:

Unfortunately, you can't atm.

As far as I know, they're understaffed, so it's taking time to clean up the submission queue.
If your submission is rejected, you'll receive a PM from the staff, who'll explain the reason for the rejection. Unless you get a rejection message from em, you can consider your submission in the queue for checking.

Well, at least I know it's not LOST then, right.

I wish we could at least see the submissions that we've made. I hope I haven't duplicated myself...

Lady_Dragon:

Well, at least I know it's not LOST then, right.

I wish we could at least see the submissions that we've made. I hope I haven't duplicated myself...

Hopefully, they'll do something about this (submission/edit status) in the coming mdl version.

While now, if you really want to get updates about any of your submissions, you can join the official mdl discord server and directly ask the staff in the appropriate channel.