Awww....... :-x    such a sweet thing about summer.

9. "Summer, the season of sun-kissed days and carefree moments, fills the air with a sense of joy and adventure. It's a time when the world awakens in vibrant hues, and nature flourishes in all its glory. The sweet scent of blooming flowers, the sound of children's laughter, and the taste of ice cream on a hot day all become part of the summer tapestry. Long, warm evenings invite us to gather around bonfires or share stories under a starry sky. Summer embodies the spirit of freedom, a time to bask in the simple pleasures of life, and a reminder that, like the changing seasons, our own lives are ever-evolving in their beauty and warmth."

10. 'Summer'- summertime, and the livin's easy...  its the new beginning and everything goes with the flow.. no challenges, no tricks.. just plain yellow sun shining to make us sweat.

NEW WORD- portrait

"Portraits are windows to the soul, frozen moments in time that capture the essence of a person or a subject. They are more than just images; they are stories waiting to be unraveled. The stroke of an artist's brush, the click of a camera, or the skill of a sculptor can all reveal the character, emotion, and depth of their subject. Whether it's a classic oil painting in a grand museum or a candid snapshot on a family mantelpiece, portraits offer a glimpse into the past and a reflection of the present, allowing us to connect with the human experience in a way that few other art forms can achieve." 

sohonee:

@ Ananya, this portrait  word would never have crossed my mind,  pleased to see this out of the box thinking but yet being a beautiful one.

@sohonee welcome, and thanks to you too. <3

5. Capturing identity, following traditions,

hidden glamour seems to be reborn.

Shades of different colours painted on the canvas

cannot hide the feeling of the one with the paintbrush.

Stuck inside the frame, is the one who stays still

waiting for her portrait to turn as she is.

neither a hundred nor a thousand words

can describe the beauty she holds

only a portrait can.

Her replica is ready to be seen.

2. It feels blue and slow, deep and sometimes shallow. It has the same colour as the sky, maybe a cheater or a mirror. It is surely grand and majestic but moves on the orders of the moon. So mysterious, so powerful, longlived, eternal and boundless yet it has no pride. It feels blue. It is too moody, it has its own tantrum and it is so unpredictable, calm at once and just in the blink of an eye, stormy. Never at rest, it is always moving. Early morning, the sun kisses it and all the drops of water turn reddish orange because of its blushing. The goodbye kiss at sunset also has the same effect on it. Its cold waves touches the sand's feet always. What can be so violent yet calm other than the sea?

sohonee:

@ Ananya,   Beautiful is the only word, I could come up with.

When I go to beach, your “eternal” adjective appears so apt to describe the sea……you feel, you are so small before sea, before nature…..

But, yet we all  claim to be the controlling one…..

@ your this part.  -  What can be so violent yet calm other than the sea? 

I know of one.

yes. indeed, we do claim to be in control

hm? what can be it? the sky?

Sea is water on the infinity. It has volume, you can go right or left, forward or backwards, up and down, and sometimes you do not know if you are already in heaven or still inside the sea.

hi how are you, just trying make friends here

sohonee:

Welcome to mdl! 

Hope u to have good time. 

enjoy!

I am still alive

Valeria :

hi how are you, just trying make friends here

Welcome to the sea!!!

I hope you enjoy to be over here.

You are invited to visit the count in your language and the 10 words on a country streams.

The cure for anything is salt water:  sweat, tears or the Sea.

-Isak Dinesen

New word- ugly 

Ugly are the people who see ugly.

Those people have hearts that don't feel guilty.

Ugly me, ugly you.

We all are ugly in this loop.

2. When I close my eyes I see you for what you truly are... which is ugly!

-She's The Man Movie quote