2. Simple words can be a huge source of impact

4. Words

i can use them as i wish, i can talk to people far away. these words do not fade.

“words have power, words are power, words could be your power also.”

9. words- we can use them however we want to. there are no restrictions. there are rules though but we can just do whatever cause nobody's gonna sue us. 

no matter what i write, no matter how i use my words, no body's gonna question the usage. though some may feel offended, some happy, some shy, but in the end, would it all matter to the one who used those words?

beautiful. ugly. honest. dishonest, slow. fast. quick. rude.kind. my words can be anything i want them to be.

words_r_worth:

10. Words

@Ananya ,

You are the king of your own words.
But, having said that….

And also,

History is the standing proof.

And …….I am left with only one option i.e. words

So true….so true.

And in the end -

well said @words_r_worth
indeed, it's us who have the choice to use our words at our wish nd yes unsaid words hurt and there's no time, better let it all out. 

2. ignore

There is a saying that goes "Ignorance is bliss"  but let's be honest, blissful ignorance is like a bubble bath filled with obliviousness. it does feel good for a while or more maybe but that's just drowning into misinformation. In the end, it is essential to acknowledge that true wisdom often arises from confronting the thing we are running from, in the end, we have to stop ignoring it.

but yes, for a while, ignorance is still bliss.

6.  ignore

' Ignore me all you want

your ignorance will not

question my existence.'

Music has that power to revive memories, sometimes so intensely that they hurt.'

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.

8. The oceans roar is music to the soul

2.  Our lives are composed of a finite set of moments that we choose how to spend - John Green

3. The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.

Ashley Montagu

4. A moment can pass quickly, but it remains in memories. It is the breath of time, I suppose.

5. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.- Omar Khayyam

6. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.- Mary Pickford

7. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light- Aristotle Onassis

8. Life is not always going to be roses and rainbows. You are going to have uncomfortable moments. It's what we do with those moments that is going to count and determine our destiny- Lana

9. The past is already gone, the future is not yet there. There’s only one moment for you to live. – Buddha

10.  Overthinking will not empower you over things that are beyond your control. So, let it be if it is meant to be and cherish the moment. – Mahsati A

New word - "Happiness"