Yes, me too. I have not understand the  meaning from "ouch my nose"

Maybe she/he/it can explain that?

other question: apart from That's not a ...!

What are your favorite Christmas movies?

My favorite moevies are:  Nanny McPhee , Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella (the Czech-German movie from 1973), Sissi (Austrian-German movies from 1955/57),  The Zürich engagement (German movie from 1957) 

it's not the plural form of chilli which is chillies. it is the place where the pepper grows

awesome:

It is not like - 

“That's not Chili's, it's the plural form of chilli which is chillies.”, but -

I am sure “ouch my nose” wanted to convey something here.

Jung in-sun fan:

Lol I thought so too but didn't know, so I thought I'd just twist it up.

i thought we could reply with anything and not necessarily have to relate to what the pervious post said

Waldfee:

Yes, me too. I have not understand the  meaning from "ouch my nose"

Maybe she/he/it can explain that?

Chili's is a restaurant in the U.S and it's a meme/joke on the internet :)

awesome:

It is not the place where the pepper grows , but

It is those twiners that Tarzan uses

LOL nice one!!

ouch my nose:
Chili's is a restaurant in the U.S and it's a meme/joke on the internet :)

Ohh I see. I must have not found the meme lol.

ouch my nose:
i thought we could reply with anything and not necessarily have to relate to what the pervious post said

That's what I had in mind too.

That's not those twiners that Tarzan uses, it's a pit of poisonous snakes that haven't eaten since T-ara released Sugar Free!

Waldfee:
What are your favorite Christmas movies?

My favorite moevies are:  Nanny McPhee ,

I love Nanny McPhee too! I also like the Nightmare before Christmas, Home Alone series, the Grinch movies, and the Christmas Chronicles.

Jung in-sun fan:

I love Nanny McPhee too! I also like the Nightmare before Christmas, Home Alone series, the Grinch movies, and the Christmas Chronicles.

I don't know thee Christmas Chronicles , but it is seen on Netflix I suppose.  I would plan to watch.

Sorry, if I say,  I actually don't like the US movies . They are loud.

Waldfee:
They are loud.

That's fair. I actually love the style of Tim Burton's movies so I liked TNBC. Home alone is probably one of the funniest Christmas movies for me and I love it for that, but to each their own.

awesome:

Me  too for home alone 

( but would politely disagree with word “loud” )

In the meantime, I don't like "Home Alone" anymore. I'm too old for movies like that.

But it is my opinion, if I writed, that US-movies are "loud". They scream often.

Not all movies are "loud", tha's right :-)

it's not a pit of poisonous snakes that haven't eaten since T-ara released Sugar Free! But,

it is the winter forest full of snow that makes you dizzy,

It's not a winter forest that makes you dizzy but it's  just seasonal forest that changes according to the seasons. 

its not  just seasonal forest that changes according to the seasons.

it's a reflection of our continuous development and maturation, aligning with the cycles of nature as we navigate the different stages of life each year.

That's not a reflection of our continuous development and maturation, aligning with the cycles of nature as we navigate the different stages of life each year, it's hitting adolescence and fearfully yet proudly realising your world will never be the same again.

It's not hitting adolescence and fearfully yet proudly realising your world will never be the same again.

it's the realization that individuals are complex and multifaceted