I hope someone can help explain something to me. I've seen people's profile and posts contain symbols such as a heart, star, etc.  How do I make these symbols? I have a list of symbols you can make on your keyboard using the ALT button + a number, but that is not working for me.

I'm guessing what you're referring to are just emojis. You can copy-paste em from a site like Emojipedia in your feed post or profile.

samenai:

I'm guessing what you're referring to are just emojis. You can copy-paste em from a site like Emojipedia in your feed post or profile.

Thank you!

samenai:

I'm guessing what you're referring to are just emojis. You can copy-paste em from a site like Emojipedia in your feed post or profile.

It is not working for me. I copy and paste just fine but when I post, the emoticons are turning into question marks. I was originally referring to the symbols I see made on people's posts that are typed black and white like keyboard symbols. I wish I could show you.

Any other suggestions?

♛ Ok I think I found another website that is working for me.

Thanks for your help!!

ꕥ  

KnightBlossom:

It is not working for me. I copy and paste just fine but when I post, the emoticons are turning into question marks. I was originally referring to the symbols I see made on people's posts that are typed black and white like keyboard symbols. I wish I could show you.

Any other suggestions?

If it's the forum section, like this thread then the regular emojis don't work here (like from the site link I posted above). 

If you can share a screenshot here, or post a link of the forum post where you've seen the symbol then it'll be easier for me or other user to assist you. Or can you please check my post in this thread below >> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/32058-lots-of-spam-by-bits-please-delete?page=last#p3062479 

the symbols you're talking about are like the one I posted there or not?

Well, you figured it out yourself :)