I'm tired of seeing sassy female leads with cute toddler faces who are clumsy, stupid, and naive.

I want a drama where the female lead is mature (both physically and mentally) and smart, but without being cold and distant from other people

I want a drama where the female lead doesn't fear her feelings for the male lead. By 'fear her feelings,' I mean the female lead always lies to herself, saying things like :

'It's impossible! I can't fall in love with this little non-binary seahorse! No way!' I'm so tired of this in dramas .

Any recommendations? (I feel like I'm asking for the moon. Lol)

Hey there,

If you're looking for a drama with a mature and smart female lead who isn't overly naive or hesitant about her feelings, here are a few recommendations:

1. Something in the Rain (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food) - This drama features a mature female lead who navigates complex emotions and relationships without playing into typical K-drama tropes.

2. It's Okay to Not Be Okay - The female lead in this drama is strong, independent, and emotionally mature, making it a refreshing watch.

3. Search: WWW - This series revolves around three successful women working in the tech industry, each with their own mature approach to life and relationships.

These dramas offer nuanced portrayals of female characters who are self-assured and genuine in their emotions. Hope you find them enjoyable!

Meet Yourself (cdrama) The FL is warm, mature, and insightful.

One Spring Night (kdrama) FL is a librarian who falls for a single dad. She is mature and independent.

When The Camellia Blooms (kdrama) FL is a single mother in a small town. 

Dali and The Cocky Prince (kdrama) FL is calm and really sweet. 

I'm generalizing/broadening your request to -- "I want to see C-Dramas with strong lead women."   If that sounds good, I watch Zhou Xun for this reason.  So her RUYI'S ROYAL LOVE IN THE PALACE, IMPERFECT LOVE, and IMPERFECT VICTIM are full of amazingly strong mature women.

A DREAM OF SPLENDOR with Crystal Liu also achieves this.  

Good luck!

Five Children - the FL is a divorced businesswoman (part of a team in a sportswear company) with three young children. She is mature, but also somewhat exhausted. Her mother lives with her and takes care of the children during the day. When the FL arrives home each night, before seeing the children, she stands in front of a mirror and puts on a  bright smile. The ML works for the same company, a widower with two young children.