I saw a YouTube recap of this drama and now can't find the video and don't know the drama name. From what I can remember its a modern woman who gets transported to the past. I think she meets King Sejong because she teaches him hangeul, does anyone know this drama? 

Possibly Splash Splash Love?

je confirme pour Splash splash Love !

I don't think its splash splash love because the king is called King Lee Do and I think she teaches him math and science rather than hangeul :(

FayeB:

I don't think its splash splash love because the king is called King Lee Do and I think she teaches him math and science rather than hangeul :(

Have you watched Splash Splash Love? It's been years since I've seen it, but I believe she does teach him different subjects before she finally teaches him hangeul. And his name is listed as King Se Jong in the cast list even though the one in the synopsis is different.

I mean I still could be wrong, but I still have a good feeling it's the one you are looking for.

in a scene of splash, a man burn the place where the king was working on hangeul ... and in the end this work is mentionned.

Ah ok I'll Splash Splash Love a watch and see if it is that, I had researched splash splash love from the synopsis and some videos but thought it wasn't because of that but your explanations seems like it may be it so thank you!!

FayeB:

Ah ok I'll Splash Splash Love a watch and see if it is that, I had researched splash splash love from the synopsis and some videos but thought it wasn't because of that but your explanations seems like it may be it so thank you!!

you are welcome