Sorry for asking the question - it's been few years since I've last use this website, so I'm a little lost with updates.

Are we supposed to see who our followers are when we click on followers count on profile page? I clicked on mine and the page failed to load any info, just redirect me to the url link for followers. Ever since I've logged in my accs been buggy here and there. I also see absolutely nothing for public feeds - are they still active or is this a bug? just checking for info before I report any bugs on bugs forum page. 

Thanks for anyone answering my questions and updating me on new features. I've tried clicking forum links I've found through google search and none of them worked regarding feeds...

Followers? Yes, if you set it that way. Check out your settings (https://mydramalist.com/account/privacy)

Feeds is still usable, but most users have migrated to "mydramalist group" (https://mydramalist.com/feeds/mydramalist), because those posts can't bee seen if you're logged out of MDL and people prefer it that way; while public feed posts are viewable by logged-out users. (For example, I tried opening up your profile page just now and I could see all your feed posts even when I logged out.)

Anajwo:

Sorry for asking the question - it's been few years since I've last use this website, so I'm a little lost with updates.

Are we supposed to see who our followers are when we click on followers count on profile page? I clicked on mine and the page failed to load any info, just redirect me to the url link for followers. Ever since I've logged in my accs been buggy here and there. I also see absolutely nothing for public feeds - are they still active or is this a bug? just checking for info before I report any bugs on bugs forum page. 

Thanks for anyone answering my questions and updating me on new features. I've tried clicking forum links I've found through google search and none of them worked regarding feeds...

For the followers, there is a bug that makes the number of people you are friends with the number of followers. That's why when you click on it, it shows nothing. Because it's basically just stating how many friends you have. 

As for feeds, some changes happened. Now we have more than public feeds and friends feeds

• Home - shows posts from your friends and people you follow. When you post there your friends and your followers can see it + it's public for everyone on your profile.
  • Friends - same as it was. showing posts from your friends, only your friends can see the posts posted there. 
  • MyDramaList Group - this became more of a public place since everyone logged in can see your posts and you can see all the posts of people who posted there (no matter if you are friends, followers, nor nothing).
  • And there are many additional groups like MyBooks, MyGameList.com, WesternFlix < and more, specific for topics. But they are kind of dead 🙃
 kura2ninja:

Followers? Yes, if you set it that way. Check out your settings (https://mydramalist.com/account/privacy)

Feeds is still usable, but most users have migrated to "mydramalist group" (https://mydramalist.com/feeds/mydramalist), because those posts can't bee seen if you're logged out of MDL and people prefer it that way; while public feed posts are viewable by logged-out users. (For example, I tried opening up your profile page just now and I could see all your feed posts even when I logged out.)

Oh I see. You saved me ~ Thanks for sharing insider scoop! So glad to be able to see everyone's posts again haha. I thought maybe they weren't active or something

Kate:
For the followers, there is a bug that makes the number of people you are friends with the number of followers. That's why when you click on it, it shows nothing. Because it's basically just stating how many friends you have.

Oh okay

Kate:
As for feeds, some changes happened. Now we have more than public feeds and friends feeds

Home - shows posts from your friends and people you follow. When you post there your friends and your followers can see it + it's public for everyone on your profile.
Friends - same as it was. showing posts from your friends, only your friends can see the posts posted there.
MyDramaList Group - this became more of a public place since everyone logged in can see your posts and you can see all the posts of people who posted there (no matter if you are friends, followers, nor nothing).
And there are many additional groups like MyBooks, MyGameList.com, WesternFlix < and more, specific for topics. But they are kind of dead ?

thanks for the detail explanation! I appreciate it! have they removed public feeds though? Idr if it was called home or public, but it used to show public feeds (ones you can view while logged out). Having home show your friends' feeds along with groups you follow seems a little redundant since they already have separate dedicated categories.