Where many go in and have killed themselves, and those who travel thru mentioned hearing screams, seeing ghosts etc?

Aokigahara Forest. There's a lot of mythology around it (it's believed to be a place where yūrei live), and yes, sadly, it's a place where a lot of people have ended their own lives.

Thanks ! Do know that there was an american team that went into the woods at night for Josh gates, and they heard weird screams, noises,and some of the people heard whispers and felt as though people were touching them

JesusFan:

Thanks ! Do know that there was an american team that went into the woods at night for Josh gates, and they heard weird screams, noises,and some of the people heard whispers and felt as though people were touching them

I've heard that, yes, but I'm always a bit skeptical about those sort of people and whether they're being respectful but curious or just sensationalist. I'd much rather hear folklore/mythology from locals (I really love folklore/myth and studied it in college so it's sort of a passion of mine).

Yeah its true, I saw the news about some american famous youtubers he went there and made a video about that forest and he got arrested..scary...

Josh gates and his team well known for investigating ghosts, bigfoot, ufos etc basically unusually phenomena!

just wonder what sort of background  there is regarding that forest!

Yes, I've watched a documentary of that forest in YouTube before.

Is it well known as being a place of ghosts and suicides then, and how far back is the history?