I'm about to finish The Untamed and I'm so sad about it :( I watched Word of Honor right before this series. Do you have any suggestions for series similar to these?

Ah, you have my full sympathy on this. The Untamed was a very, very difficult drama for me to get over.

I watched Joy of Life shortly after TU and completely fell in love with it so I'd probably suggest that. It's an amazing series and also extremely funny. It tends to be my go-to after re-watching TU and for a reason

I'm not a fan of Word of Honour but I'd recommend checking out Guardian as it's by the same author and is an amazing drama.

emeraldarrows:

Decline  has similar vibes to Word of Honor, imo. 

You could also try 

thank u so much:D

LotusRayne:

Ah, you have my full sympathy on this. The Untamed was a very, very difficult drama for me to get over.

I watched Joy of Life shortly after TU and completely fell in love with it so I'd probably suggest that. It's an amazing series and also extremely funny. It tends to be my go-to after re-watching TU and for a reason

I'm not a fan of Word of Honour but I'd recommend checking out Guardian as it's by the same author and is an amazing drama.

thank u so much:) looks like a nice series!