I I look forward to filling this space up.

I look forward to listing here all those moments that  Li Xun make us go goo gah and squee and flutter and melt...each and every time.

People are still coming here and USING THE SAME language and feels words to describe their transformative moment when they watched this in incredible top of the top drama.

koreanbosuji:

I I look forward to filling this space up.

I look forward to listing here all those moments that  Li Xun make us go goo gah and squee and flutter and melt...each and every time.

People are still coming here and USING THE SAME language and feels words to describe their transformative moment when they watched this in incredible top of the top drama.

I just shared a video about this. He acted as if he didn't care but...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KOFryOhbFc

:-D 

Omygawd!!!!

Who put this ???????? together!!!!

It captures the essence of how he's putty in her hands.

I wish I had the savvy to make such clips...that way we could show all those people who saw him as "toxic" could get evidence of just how "loyal - just - fair" he is in his dealings.

Yes he is sometimes rude impatient in your face aloof doesn't like to interact when he is busy picky about who to hang with etc etc..

But that's a personality thing...and we know many who are like that...

However his generosity and putting himself out there for others and slogging until his body collapses (when his team isn't able to he takes up the lax) his empathy his ability to put himself in danger of losing everything he has built and sweated over.. His honesty with people his ability to trust...those are giantific things which completely wash away the character quirks.. Teeny blips ZY and his buddies see right past

The people who called him toxic must not have watched more than a few mins of this drama. He does everything for her while allowing  her to grow and learn. 

You are right, I agree with you.

ChloePhillipss:

You are right, I agree with you.

I loved him. I was surprised to see some thought him toxic. What happened to him in the middle was because he did something to make her happy as he said "for love." This set off a chain of events that caused him to lose all he worked for. And yet he never once blamed her.