Usually with friends ^.^ but tw drama on my own cause most of them dont like it haha
watching drama from Evening to midnight on weekday
all the day with any free time on weekend
alone always by myself, no one watch Drama online at home, in living room or my bed
using my laptop
I usually watch dramas with friends, wether in their places, in my place, in a public place or at college while in study break but sometimes no one meets my taste in a particular drama so i watch it alone like horror movies or psychic dramas; i usually watch them alone or with bro or aint. The dramas that my friends have already watched, i end up seing it alone too.
If i have nothing to do, i watch dramas but sometimes i can stay a hole month without watching a single ep if i'm too busy.
And yeah, i have to be in a drama mood to watch a drama or i won't like it no matter how great is it.
Home, by myself. Sounds like a lonely hobby now that I think about it.
I always watch my drama alone. At home. Its better since I can laugh my ass off & cry my eyes out if I want to without minding other people :D (And I happen to live alone too) Once I tried to watch drama with my friend but she didnt really like it so we just watched about 4 episodes... And my sister has seen some asian dramas so she has watched few episodes with me too.
I watch dramas with myself, but whenever my friend is watching the same drama as me, we talk on twitter about the drama! Then when we see each other, we'd be like, "OMG! I like the scene where...." "AAAHHHHH! YEAAAHH! ME TOOOO! :"""""> " I watch dramas in my room.... I lock myself in there. I only go out to eat. :)) Sometimes, I even eat in my room. If I have school, I watch dramas as soon as I get home then do the school works in the evening (my class ends at 12 nn everyday so I arrive my house... 1.30pm) If no school, I just watch dramas everyday! I can even stay up for 24 hours just watching a drama (I've done that before.... 29 hours to be exact!) =))) ---- me an addict! :O =(( =)))
Alone. In my room. I watch it when I feel like it .__. But mostly on holiday or on free times XD
Panda6 wrote:

I usually watch dramas at night, in my bedroom, & by myself. :P

Same here :) as Not many in my circle watch these :/
Alone or with my mom but it's usually alone. I watch whenever I have time :3
I usually watch dramas (and basically everything else) in my bedroom on my laptop. I watch dramas throughout the day but mostly at night and I watch them alone.
I usually watch dramas in the evening (sometimes afternoon) , bedroom & by myself WITH headphones ^^
At kitchen (that's where the laptop is atm) or in my room - by myself - any time i have time XD
I usually watch drama on my computer, home (in my living room or my bed room) alone or with my mother. But in Japan I tested the Internet/Manga Cafe....and became addicted to it!!!
Alone, on my living room TV (that's hooked up to a computer), any time I'm not working or socializing or having silly dance parties with my friends. And then I blab to my husband about what's happening on all my shows while we're drinking and listening to music and he responds with things like, "What age group are these shows intended for?" and "Seriously?" Stupid husband doesn't understand anything! But as least he's good enough to humor me. I haven't gotten him to watch any dramas with me yet. Any suggestions for man-friendly ones?
I watch alone, in my room, whenever I have time