Uhm, hello! :) I'm from the UK. And wicked_liz, my mum comes from there! c: <3
I'm from Nigeria but I'm based in Austria
Uh oh! Dead giveaway. :p
Germany! The country without any awesome tv shows... ;)
bennyost wrote: Germany! The country without any awesome tv shows... ;)

Ah, cmon it's not that bad!
Nikki wrote: Ah, cmon it's not that bad!

Are you sure it really isn´t that bad? I am only interested in two shows in Germany :p
Do you know any good shows in German?
Mirichan wrote: Are you sure it really isn´t that bad? I am only interested in two shows in Germany :p
Do you know any good shows in German?

We are having tons of brilliant shows [Irony Mood] The Bachelor (which airs currently), Verbotene Liebe, GZSZ, GNTM, erm, The Voice of Germany, Rosamunde Pilcher, Das Traumschiff, Tabaluga...[/Irony Mood]

Got me. Admit defeat.
But I think Stromberg, a few comedy shows, Doctor's Diary were quite alright. And Ich bin ein Star holt mich hier aus! :D
Doctors Diaries was really good and I love Royal Pains ;) The Mentalist and Criminal Minds are the only shows I am watching right know ..and that not even regulary :D Rosamunde Pilcher ....Haha xD
Mirichan wrote: Doctors Diaries was really good and I love Royal Pains ;) The Mentalist and Criminal Minds are the only shows I am watching right know ..and that not even regulary :D

Rosamunde Pilcher ....Haha xD

And these are not even German. :p
Nikki wrote: And these are not even German. :p

Right but at least they are aired in Germany :p I must say that the most of the american series haven´t taken my interst too :=
Mirichan wrote: Right but at least they are aired in Germany :p I must say that the most of the american series haven´t taken my interst too :=

Oh I like Navy CIS and a few of the crime shows, but I don't watch them regularly. I should muster some strength
and turn my tv off, too.
I've something else that's German and awful: Unser Star für Baku.

(Oh but I like Stefan Raab, Kaya Yanar etc pp - they are really not bad!)
Nikki wrote: Oh I like Navy CIS and a few of the crime shows, but I don't watch them regularly. I should muster some strength
and turn my tv off, too.
I've something else that's German and awful: Unser Star für Baku.

(Oh but I like Stefan Raab, Kaya Yanar etc pp - they are really not bad!)

Haha ;) Stefan Raab really isn´t bad but it isn´t so my thing to watch something like this ^^In the opposite to this is my sister a really fanatic in shows that are aired in Germany :p The only exeption are Asian Shows,Dramas;movies ;)
Mirichan wrote: Haha ;) Stefan Raab really isn´t bad but it isn´t so my thing to watch something like this ^^In the opposite to this is my sister a really fanatic in shows that are aired in Germany :p The only exeption are Asian Shows,Dramas;movies ;)

Haha, totally the other way round. Oh in case we are off-topic - I am from Germania!
Nikki wrote: Haha, totally the other way round. Oh in case we are off-topic - I am from Germania!

:D That´s exactly the problem :) I am from Germania too :p
Mirichan wrote: :D That´s exactly the problem :) I am from Germania too :p

Uh I am watching the castings of DSDS right now - my, my why do people think they can sing if everybody
tells them differently? :D