i need an invitation idk if this thread is active.. help a poor out T_T how do you even collect points and WHERE? 

ludaru:

i need an invitation idk if this thread is active.. help a poor out T_T how do you even collect points and WHERE? 

Existing users get bonus points for seeding, which they can exchange for an invite token. 

Please send me invitation :( Pretty please.... [email protected] thank you sooooo much

Signups are open right now. :)

Heads up, it's closed now

I see I missed the open window... If someone has an invite they are willing to give, please do send it my way at 

[email protected]

I would truly appreciate the help, now with Drama Fever gone it has been more difficult finding the shows we were in the middle of watching. Thank you!

me too i need an invitation too plz

Hi everyone.

I want a invitation if anyone have want to give it away :)

Regards

rnauser

Open registration until January 1st.

Don't forget to read the rules and maintain those ratios.

Happy Holidays .

and it's gone

Hey all, im a big fan asiat movies and please i need your help for to have just one invitation. Thx lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut tout le monde, je suis un grand fan de films asiatiques et s'il vous plaît j'ai besoin de votre aide pour avoir juste une seule invitation. Merci par avance les amis.

I tríes joining before like in 2015

And I didnt knew I would end up again trying for móviles again

If someone can invite me, I can pay through PayPal for it 

My email is [email protected] 

Thanks

i'll be so thankful If someone can invite me

My email is [email protected] 
: ))))

Looking for an invite as well! I'm seeding for an average of 10 hours a day on a j-drama tracker, would love to get an invite!

I need an invitation to join avistaz.to
Please Help .... Email: Please Send me