Sarah Rahmy:

If you want an invitation I can help you ...........

Hi Sarah, 

Can you please help me with an invite to Avistaz. 

Would someone be able to  invite me ? Please 

Invite Me too! Thanks in advance 

Could someone please help me too? I would like to join avistaz. If you need I can send an ratio screenshot from a private torrent I use.

if someone could invite me I'd be really grateful 

Hi guys

I am looking for an invite too, and also i can provide screenshots of my reatio from another private tracker.

/gaigor

can someone please invite me too please thank you

Hi All!

Now registration is open again on avistaz. Submit your application now. It was open 2 weeks ago too, so if you miss it now don't worry it will open again.

Can someone please send me an invitation in Avistaz? 

It felt like I've been living in a cave for too long, I did have an account in Asia torrents before but when kickass torrent came, I stopped opening those sites only to find out how important they are today -_- I've been trying to use forgot password but even the email that I used before is not working anymore. 

My Confirmation Email

I'd appriciate an avistaz invitation too. [email protected]

Hey, I'm looking for someone that can get me an invite to AvistaZ! I usually seed all my downloaded contents! I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me <3

If anyone could extend an invitation to AvistaZ to me, I would very much appreciate it. DramaFever having gone down has put a major cramp in my wife's and my Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese drama viewing. My email address is [email protected].

I doubt many people are willing to give invites since they require the users to use 10K bonus points. And honestly if I had that kind of points, I would use them on myself. lol