if you are looking for hot steamy kiss drama , i can recommend some drama:

taiwanese drama : its started with a kiss, they kiss again, fated to love you (ethan ruan, mike he, and josep cheng drama)

kdrama : i need romance 3 - there's sungjoon hot kiss with kim so yeon

k-dramas
Devilish Joy
It's Okay, That's Love
Suspicious Partner
The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

j-dramas
Coffee & Vanilla
Hapimari: Happy Marriage!?
Kakafukaka
Koi ga Heta demo Ikitemasu
Kuzu no Honkai
Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu
Nibiiro no Hako no Naka de
Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu

c-dramas
Find Yourself
I Love My President Though He's A Psycho
Loving, Never Forgetting
You Are My Destiny

very nice , comedies dating in the kitchen and sweet first love ,nice to meet you but. Latin American TV is fond of  Asia drama, movies just that they find the actors  to be  committed and more fashionable to do more and more in the scenes like  sex insight,deeper romance in kisses.What  do you people think.

Almost finished watching My Love Enlighten Me.   We can definitely include it in this category. I am finding  the Cdramas are closer to reality in showing the  day to day relationship  of a couple i.e. hugs, real kisses, waking up in the same bed.

Currently watching Alice in Wonder City 

I started it strictly for Aaron Yan but gurl when I say there are some nice steamy kisses AND bed scenes- yes scenes with an s (more than one)- I am shooketh 

I have personally declared Aaron Yan the kissing king of Asian dramas.

Yes  the way he kisses is  seen  so realistic, I hate it when they just touch lips and  they  make  it  big deal ,but he act good and  interesting  how he kisses,good for him.

It's like statues kissing each other... 

cruel city got me shook a few years ago. it has a steamy kiss and bed scene  but the romance was not the main plot and this particular scene was almost 99 % of the whole romance genre in it lol

Can anyone suggest where to watch 'Love Clinic' that hasn't got the awful computer generated, auto-translated, suck the soul out of the drama subs?

WanSko:

Can anyone suggest where to watch 'Love Clinic' that hasn't got the awful computer generated, auto-translated, suck the soul out of the drama subs? 

Kissasian has it with good subtitles. It's been a while, but I don't remember the subtitles, so they must have been alright.

I finished Dating in the Kitchen today, although it is a romcom series but I love their kissing scenes, I think they were all well done!

Fun fact the censorship committee chopped off 2 kissing scenes (which you can find at youtube) because they're too stimulating lol but well, one of them was shot for 5 hrs straight and made the actor rushed to the hospital right after due to lack of oxygen (and he had 39.5 c fever), so I'll give them kudos on that~

Lost romance has some good scenes as well and the story is good too 

Phoenix 2020 - not really but I only saw one sexy scene recently ;)