Even the title is vulgar. Sooooo i am tiiiiiireeeeeed of watching +30 episodes with only small kisses and lame ass lovescene. Like wtf was i spending my time one. I need my heart to skip a beat. Get me excited bruh!

I want a drama that is hot full body contact but still like pg okay. Yeah i like it a little rough, but not too much. 

That's why i need you to submit a sexy hot steamy drama that focuses on the mainleads has super much body contact, and i would not mind at all if it was abuse!! 

I prefer Chinese dramas and do not send me those crazy thai dramas. I love thai dramas storyline but damn they scream so much, so thank you no thank you. NO THAI, they crazy 

【MY RECOMMENDATIONS】New & fresh 

*Issa update*

Most of these are Chinese. Y'll who are still the Korean faze, you need to get out of your comfort zone. Like so many good dramas are waiting for you.

Well intended love 120% damn he is on fire. My favorite of 2019 

Flipped 100% gotta say the saving cream- kissing scene got me lit up. Those who know, they know. And you who don't, you will know if you watch the drama. 

Love is the beast. 100% I know, I know. The title is horrible, but you just gotta trust unnie. This is really a diamond in the rough. I have underestimated this drama before, but I gave it a chance so you have too. (http://fastdrama.me/love-is-the-best) look i even gave you a link, so you have to watch it. 

Legend of Fuyo. 110% If you haven't watched this. What are you doing? If you don't like historical dramas just try this one. 

Contract marriage like Well intended love, time teaches me to love, I hear you. Are really good i recommend. 

Thank u, next

Lol, yass! I want some of those recs too.

Bodea:

Lol, yass! I want some of those recs too.

I thought i was the only one! :3

They are far and few between. Some of the dramas with good kissing are some of the most boring dramas for me. I end up just speeding through them. Give me good storyline and kissing any time!

aishhh ...the pain is realllll

Too Late to Say I Love You--- Everything u want .... lots and lots of skinship - Hot kisses, bed scenes  and a Mature Passionate Intense love w/ minor roughness like bites n  fights ;)  ... it can have bad dubbing :( ... He's an anti-hero, obsessed and ambitious, trying to have it all: his power, his responsibility to his people, and his love .. It is not a smooth road to achieve it all!!

A collection of all the kisses, 20 min. worth:   https://youtu.be/D3Ubrbx1h0Y?t=113     ... It can get Spoiler-ish (and rough) after the 10:30 minute mark.

Sound of the Desert--- Excellent !! ... great Passionate Intense romance, natural skinship, w/ bites and fights, also  jealousy ...   Although not many kiss scenes, there r plenty of hugs, any opportunity he gets ;) ...  Excellent writing, directing , story-telling, characters, etc.... 

Cuo Dian Yuan Yang--- another C-drama, lots of real kisses and natural intimacy  w/ this fun couple ... Qi Ji is super hot and the perfect husband ... Just a period drama, no palace intrigue,  good plot  ... tho, despite the female characters written as competent n intelligent, they don't always behave that way.

Sealed with a Kiss --- aka SWAK ... since you don't mind abuse .... real, passionate kisses , w/ bites n fights ....  He's a hateful male lead; like all such types, he's crazy in love, obsessed and possessive. 

Hey the first drama though Wallace Chung is one of my favorites, the heroine kinda looks odd and plus it's too old.

The other are periodic dramas, I don't really like period dramas.

Got anymore suggestions please? ????

second love - jdrama

@RupayanDas ... yes, Second Love had passion and intimate skinship, kisses and bed scenes.

NewKDramaAddict:

They are far and few between. Some of the dramas with good kissing are some of the most boring dramas for me. I end up just speeding through them. Give me good storyline and kissing any time!

I completely agree .... many dramas have real kisses, but very few also have  well-developed characters,  realistic romance development , as well as  good or interesting story-telling. 

Secret Love -  Its actually a good story with some mystery involved.  You need to watch closely to unravel the story.  Its R+ and you will definitely get your skinship fix.   https://mydramalist.com/1522-secret-love

For ‘ecchi’ dramas, manga style, the best and funniest is Shimokita Glory Days:

Shimokita Glory Days (Ecchi drama)

Another drama is Nozoki Ana (MDL reports it as a movie, but it is an 8 episode drama!):

Nozoki Ana (Ecchi Drama)

interesting  topic :)))  just  following :)))

I loved the sick relationship between  leads at  que sera sera..

frozen flower  was good movie also..