why it really hard to find  "Poyraz Karayel"  

anyway anymore suggestion old or new , anything is fine but must be available on free platform with sub

ASTER:

why it really hard to find  "Poyraz Karayel"  

anyway anymore suggestion old or new , anything is fine but must be available on free platform with sub

here it is: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3msb6PJENcNM4crqR0H6AkyzHHEIEedE&si=a3_gjx7Vi0KjNYru

Here are new suggestions:

- Mezarlık (Birce Akalay, Olgun Toker?

- Kuş Uçuşu (Birce Akalay, Miray Daner, İbrahim Çelikkol)

They can be viewed on Netflix. 

wybestboy:

Here are new suggestions:

- Mezarlık (Birce Akalay, Olgun Toker?

- Kuş Uçuşu (Birce Akalay, Miray Daner, İbrahim Çelikkol)

They can be viewed on Netflix. 

thanks

Camdaki Kiz 

After watching the first 10 minutes of this drama, a question came in my mind, what is the theme? Because even from the synopsis it is not clear where the story will go. And the storyteller really confused the people.
Two things came to my mind either the heroine is raped which is being tried to hide or else she belongs to the family of sorceress.

Both my assumptions were wrong; it turned out to be an innocent girl who fell into the hands of a cruel person.

Trying to make the basic story look complicated

The series are based on the books of a psychiatrist, she supposedly tells about the real life stories of some  patients. They are all based on real life stories.  She was criticized a lot for using her patients' stories. 

Thanks for giving information

where can i watch adini sen koy complete

ASTER:

Camdaki Kiz 

After watching the first 10 minutes of this drama, a question came in my mind, what is the theme? Because even from the synopsis it is not clear where the story will go. And the storyteller really confused the people.
Two things came to my mind either the heroine is raped which is being tried to hide or else she belongs to the family of sorceress.

Both my assumptions were wrong; it turned out to be an innocent girl who fell into the hands of a cruel person.

Trying to make the basic story look complicated

Omg and the series is so long. Could've been rapped up in 8 episodes.

Turkish series go on forever and ever....They changed the advertisement rules sometime in 2000s and the channels asked the production companies to have 2 hr long dramas in order to have 3 advertisement slots. That is why main characters stare one another for too long in many episodes. If the ratings are good, they drag the story as long as possible. No one is happy about it, but it is one of the rules of doing business with popular TV channels. 

mtp715:

Omg and the series is so long. Could've been rapped up in 8 episodes.

i just watched 10 min and dropped .  thank you, I will not even accidentally watch it in the future when it is like this.

The series before this rule are better and shorter and does not go on and on. However, it is very hard to find subtitles for them

Northern raveller:

Turkish series go on forever and ever....They changed the advertisement rules sometime in 2000s and the channels asked the production companies to have 2 hr long dramas in order to have 3 advertisement slots. That is why main characters stare one another for too long in many episodes. If the ratings are good, they drag the story as long as possible. No one is happy about it, but it is one of the rules of doing business with popular TV channels. 

Same is the case with almost every country. You must not have seen Pakistani, Thai or Indian dramas, there is no logic in them, relationships are so complicated that you cannot understand, continuity is not taken care of.

I don't mind watching a long drama but it is well written and presented

Production companies matter. There are some good companies in Turkey, they generally manage to produce high quality and logical dramas. Most of the script writers are also writers, some use pen names some do not. However, during production many factors should be taken into account. I know one case where after a year the ML could not stand the FL any more and they had to keep them away for the sake of peace on the set.