aenoee:

Could anyone pls help me finding the name of this Turkish series, m nt able to recollect somehow.
All I remember is, it's a highschool drama set in coastal place and ML is cute with eyes resembling to that of Timothee Chalamet ( u know the one with thick curly eye lashes).
Thx in advance.

I've seen many turkish high scool dramas but I'm not sure if this is the drama u r talking about. In this drama "Bir litre gözyaşı" the ML rides a bicycle in the rain, with the FL .

aenoee:

Amm...no it is not Adi efsane. As i said earlier the ML is super duper cute (literally ). Riding bicycle.

I watched only first 2 episodes, n now don't know at which platform I was watching and name and nothing. 

Maybe you should give more deatils. Like which year was it? What did you see in first two episodes? :) In Tozlu Yaka they were riding bicyles. But tbh this isn't a rare detail. This 3 shows were vert populer. Take a look.

Yargi (Judgement)is a good and new one. It fulfills most of your requirements. 

Hirsiz Polis (Thief  and Police) is an old one  -from 2006-, but it is a very sweet impossible type love story. 

Kizilcik Serbeti  (Cranberry Sorbet) is an interesting story with strong female characters and very realistic concerning sociology of Turkey.  It has lots of in fighting between two families

Aski Memnu (Forbidden Love) and Fatmagulun sucu Ne? (What is the crime of Fatmagul)  are very famous series mentioned in the above post. 

I did not watch Poyraz Karayel and Kuzey Guney, but I know a friend who was obsessed by it.  So they are also good.

I did not watch it but I know Mezarlik (Graveyard) is also very good, but it is written from a feminist perspective. 

For anyone who like SILA or that type of series, I would recommend an old series called Asmali Konak which started the trend for such series of harsh man, rebellious wife in the context of feudal family relations. The episodes are also only 1 hour long and it does not go on forever and ever as new Turkish series tend to do. 

Can the high school drama be Love 101.   Turkey did not produce as many high school series as China and Korea so eventually one of us will manage to figure it out

Northern raveller:
Asmali Konak

where can i find this with proper sub i found it auto translated

Asmali Konak

Northern raveller:
Hirsiz Polis (Thief  and Police)

where can i find this with sub

I found the series, but I have not managed to locate Eng subtitles for it yet. When I do, I will inform you. 

Price of passion

Pair has got  some more dramas 

ML is solid

(gal has got the beautiful eyes)

Story okayish, dragging....

aenoee:
Price of passion

thanks already watched

"Poyraz Karayel" where can i watch

ASTER:

"Poyraz Karayel" where can i watch

The official channel has an internationel website. https://kanald.international/series/for-my-son idk if the uploaded all eps. You can login to check out.

Northern raveller:

Yargi (Judgement)is a good and new one. It fulfills most of your requirements. 

Hirsiz Polis (Thief  and Police) is an old one  -from 2006-, but it is a very sweet impossible type love story. 

Kizilcik Serbeti  (Cranberry Sorbet) is an interesting story with strong female characters and very realistic concerning sociology of Turkey.  It has lots of in fighting between two families

Aski Memnu (Forbidden Love) and Fatmagulun sucu Ne? (What is the crime of Fatmagul)  are very famous series mentioned in the above post. 

I did not watch Poyraz Karayel and Kuzey Guney, but I know a friend who was obsessed by it.  So they are also good.

I did not watch it but I know Mezarlik (Graveyard) is also very good, but it is written from a feminist perspective. 

Yargi drags so much. It takes forever to get to the point. I stopped at episode 3.

Cranberry sorbet is good but I can tell it will drag.